Dorry's Wild and Crazy Jokes Last Part 2021

Dorry is still going on for some trivia contest for the last six months. In July, Jack Ham talks about being a Steeler, Alan Page on his wife's death and being a judge, Eric Dickerson on his runs, and Larry Allen on being the strongest guy.

In August, Lawrence Taylor on his friendship with Phil Simms, Derrick Brooks on his college coach's recent death, Anthony Munoz on being the Bengal Ring of Honor, Darrell Green on being the fastest player, and Barry Sanders on playing for ten years, and guess what, it's still early enough for Dorry.

In September, Bruce Smith talks about the Bills and Marv Levy, Bruce Matthews on his family tradition, Art Shell on Gene Upshaw and his coaching career, and Bobby Bell on playing with Carl Eller and Minnesota, and eventually the Chiefs.

In October, Bob Lilly talks about the Ice Bowl, sad moments and good moments. Calvin Johnson was interviewing for the first time with Dorry and talks about his mother's cancer. Troy Polamalu on attending two days ago and quarantine before that, and Brett Favre on his father's death while playing a game.

In November, Dorry interviews Mike Brown, the son of coach Paul Brown. She also interviewed Clark Hunt, the son of Lamar Hunt last year. Next, she interviewed Joe Lombardi, the grandson of Vince Lombardi. Next, she interviewed Gino Marchetti's son Eric, however, his brother John died in June 2021. Next, she interviewed Helen Taylor, the wife of Jim Taylor. And Kathie Lee Gifford, wife of Frank Gifford also interviews about his playing days.

In December, Joe Namath talks about his knee and Winston Hill. Dorry interviews Angela Hornung, the wife of Paul Hornung. Len Dawson talks about Hank Stram and the rest of the Chiefs. And last but not least, Terry Bradshaw on his singing and acting career.