Chapter 3

I woke up this morning and felt something I hadn't in a long time. I felt Hope. Now don't ask me what that means. When I find out, I will let you know. I quickly brushed my teeth and showered in the warm water. Letting the calming Vanilla body wash soothe me.

I slipped into a robe and walked into my room. Yes thanks to Alice I do have better fashion sense now. The name made my heart ache but I reused to cy today. I slipped into a comfy yet stylish pair of jeans with a comfy blue top . I added a scarf, bracelets, earrings, and a peace necklace. I looked in the mirror and smiled slightly. Although it looked more like a smirk.

I made my way downstairs slowly careful not to wake Charlie up. I scarped down a bowl of Lucky Charms (I 3 Lucky Charms ! He He) and grabbed my hiking boots. I slipped them on in one motion and was out the door. I looked in the rearview mirror and did something that shocked me. I smiled.

I wondered aimlessly around the small town of Forks. Usually, I would drive down by the Cullen's place, but today I drove. No where in particular. I felt as if a force was pulling me to a certain direction. Well I had a couple hours to kill before work so I made my way toward the bridge which connected Port Angeles to Forks.

I screeched my truck to a halt. My eyes widened at the very sight of the large billboard. It was him. Marcus Volturi. My eyes quickly scanned over the billboard and I parked my car in the Drugstore lot.

Marcus Day Parade. Sunday February 7th 2010. (I used the current date =P)

Come Celebrate our kings in Volterra ,Italy.

Where have I heard that name before ..? I mostly thought to myself. Marcus Volturi.

Ah ha ! The Volturi ! He was one of them ! I remembered Ed-Him telling me about powerful vampire leaders.

I quickly copied down the address and ran back inside my warm familiar truck. I grinned.

I was going to Volterra. I kept switching my mind on purpose making sure Alice wasn't looking out for my future.

I searched through my glove compartment to find my I.D and License. ' I still need my passport,' I thought as I tried going over 55mph. I had to do this. I simply had to.

Ever had one of those times where you simply had to do something even if it may risk your life ? Yeah well this is one of those times.

I rushed home to find Charlie's cruiser gone. I sighed. Thank you god.

I ran inside using the key hid underneath the mat to unlock the door. I had no time to rummage through my bag. I ran upstairs and grabbed all my cash that I had and neatly piled it into a small black purse. I grabbed my cell phone, passport, and quickly wrote a note. It would break Charlie's heart reading this. But I had to. I was sick of living. I would die, and make everyone happy.

Dear Dad,

I know I have caused you a lot of pain in the past few weeks, and I am sorry. I just can't do it anymore. I don't want to live.. I did not tell anyone where I'm headed so please don't go around asking. This is something I have to do.. Yes I am insane but you have to trust me on this . I have to. I'm hoping you will forgive me over time and maybe someday forget about me.. But for now, I have to be on my own to clear things out. Dad I will always and forever love you. Don't you forget that.

Love, Bella. xxx

A few tears slipped on the page causing little ripples of water. I can't believe what I was doing. I tapped the note to the rack where he usually hangs his coat. I took one last look at the house and bit my lip. Slowly turning around, I walked in to my faded red truck and drove to the Part Angeles Airport.