Chapter 9

Bella's Pov.

It is 1 week till the announcement of me being princess. The invitations were all sent out, I have my dress ready. All the covens will start arriving today, including the Cullens. I sit in my throne awaiting the first coven to arrive with my uncles and father. 

Gianna walked in. I stood up and walked towards her. She cowered in fear. "P-princess? Masters, the Denali coven is here to see you." She says gaining confidence at the end. "Bella, back off Gianna." Demetri says growling at me. I snarled at him. "Is this your mate?" I ask sniffing her neck. "Yes." He growled, taking a step forward. "She needs to be changed right away, human blood eaters are coming as well you know, you would want something, bad happening to her." I say, my eyes turning black. "Bella, enough. Guests are here to see you. Bring them in Gianna." Aro says whilst growling at me. 'Behave' Aro thought in his mind.  I nodded and sat down in my throne. 

The Denali coven walks in. "Its very nice to meet you Princess Bella." Eleazar said as he stepped forward. "This is my coven the......." I cut him off. "The Denali Coven, You are one of the two vampire covens who only drink animal blood. Your coven was originally founded by , who was responsible for transforming Tanya, Kate and into vampires. You girls considered Sasha as your mother and one another sisters. After Sasha was executed by the for creating an immortal child, Tanya assumed leadership of the coven. You were joined by Eleazar and Carmen sometime after they adjusted to their vegetarian lifestyle, and later joined by Laurent who began a brief romantic flirtation with Irina before he was killed by the Ulley pack of werewolves." I stated. I had read up on them as there so close to the Cullens. Eleazar caught himself and look at me in admiration. "You are also very close to the Cullens." I say trying not to snarl at the end. Tanya stepped forward. "Yes, They are like relatives. The other vegetarian coven." She said. I smile at her. "Indeed." I rise from my throne and shook all there hands. "If you have any problems whilst here then please just let me know. We have more entertainment now. We have a game room for guests. May i advise you not to head into the guards head quarters unless being accompanied by a guard." I said. Aro stepped off his throne and stood next to me. "Demetri? Can you please show The Denali Coven to there rooms. You have three rooms assigned." Aro said whilst smiling at his friends. "Thankyou Aro, It was a pleasure meeting you Princess Bella." Carmen said softly. I smiled at her and sat back at my throne as they walked out of the throne room. Gianna walks in again. "The cullens are here." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Okay sorry i left it there guys, I should be updating more now since i am in school holidays. 

Please read my new book as well "Things that annoy me :("