Chapter 8

(5 years later)

Bella's pov

It has been five years since my dear Alec has changed me. Life has been great, I have finally finished my training to be the New Volturi princess. I am currently in the library reading a book on vampire history, it always fascinates me. "Bella? Are you in here?" Aro calls from the front of the library. I drop the book I was reading and run towards Aro. I bow in his presence. "Yes father?" I ask politely. "Me and your uncles have made the decision to announce you to all vampires that you are the new Princess of the Volturi." Aro declares. I gasp in shock and start bouncing all around the library. "Yay!" I scream out. 'Alec!' I scream using mindlink. Alec was here in a flash. He grabbed my hands "Bella? Are you okay." Alec asked really concerned. "Yes! Aro's announcing that i'm the new princess of the volturi!" I scream at him. "Thats amazing! I thought you hurt yourself!" He said enthusiastically. I laugh and run out to the throne room. I open the massive door and everyone stops what there doing to look at me. "Uncles! Thank you so much!" I scream out and jump and hug them both. Everyone else goes back to what there doing because they know i'm extremely crazy alot. "Its quite alright dear." Uncle Marcus says. "You do know what this means Isabella? We will have to greet all covens including the Cullens." He said venously. I let out a growl. "Do not concern the child, we will deal with this when the time comes." Aro says whilst walking into the throne room. I sigh and sit on my throne. "How long uncle?" I ask Uncle Cauis. "Invitations are been sent out tomorrow. The celebration will be held in one months time." Cauis said whilst walking towards one of the windows and staring outside. "I am retiring. I am going to find Jane." I say whilst getting up from my throne. "Go Child." Marcus Says. I quickly run out of the throne room flashing through the hall's trying to find Jane. I concentrate on mindlinking her. 'Jane? Where are you?' I mind link opening up a mindlink conversation. 'In the Games room.'

You must be thinking 'Since when did the Volturi have a games room?' Well Felix and Alec begged me to ask Aro for it and Aro eventually said yes. We have a personal one and then a public one for guests that come and stay.

I bolt into the games room excited to tell Jane the news. "Jane! Guess what!" I yell out. "Aro is announcing that your going to be the Volturi's princess publicly?" She asks. "No Aro said.....Wait a second how did you know?!" I screamed out. Jane started laughing. "I could hear you from a mile away." I rolled my eyes and sat down on one of the chairs watching felix play GTA. "Uh uh, Missy. We have to start organizing." I growled and stood up. Great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, Sorry its a bit short but hopefully my next ones going to be bigger.

Love you guys

Penguin xx