Chapter 4

Chapter 3.

I hadn't realized I had fell asleep yesterday. I woke up and tried controlling my hair. At least when I'm a vampire, I won't have to worry about those kinds of things. I froze.

I was going to turn into a vampire. Today. In a few hours. The exact thought of it made me nervous yet happy. The only reason I had wanted to be a vampire is so I could've spent my whole like with Edw-him. But what's my reason now ? Just because the Volturi want me ? No. Because now I have a real family. One who I doubt will leave me hanging in the middle of a freaking forest.

As I debated with myself in my head, I heard a soft knock on my door. I slowly walked over and opened it. I saw Chelsea, Jane, and Heidi grinning at me. I looked at each of their expressions. Oh Dear God..

" It's Shopping time !" they all squealed. I groaned as they sat me down on the bed.

" Now you sit and we will get you ready," Heidi exclaimed as she started rummaging through the closet in my room which I didn't even know was there. I ate my breakfast that they brought me and when I was done, Chelsea locked me into the bathroom giving me time to brush and shower. Never once did she complain about my slow pace. She was patient with me. Well that was new..

After I was done I slipped into a red silk robe and walked out to find Felix, Demetri, Alec, Jane, Chelsea, and Heidi laying down on the bed. Felix and Demetri wolf whistled at me which caused me to blush.

I m not sure, but I'm pretty sure I heard Alec say something along the lines of , " I'm going to miss that blush" They all grinned at me and the boys unwillingly left the room.

Jane handed me a fresh new set of Victoria Secret panties and matching bra. I quickly slid them on while they argued on an outfit. They reminded me much of Alice and Rose. I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath. They whispered quietly on the pros and cons of wearing the outfit.

"Okay here. Run along now little human and go put this on," Chelsea grinned at me and gently shoved me back into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and simply followed their orders. What good would come to argue with a vampire ? I thought.

It was after I put it on that I actually realized what the outfit was. The skirt was black but it was sort of tight from the thy. It was actually pretty comfortable since I would still be able to walk. Surprisingly, they gave me a pair of gladiators. The fit exactly and were very cute too. I didn't even want to know how much they had cost. Looks like the Cullen aren't the only ones with some serious cash. The top was a thin strap. It had a bit of flare at the bottom and was hot pink top with a black band under the bust area. It was cute. I guess it was some what Bella-ish. Ah ha ! I knew just what it needed ! I pulled out my necklace from my old blue jeans. It was pink with the letters OMFG on it. Perfect Match ! I gave myself a look over and I must say I think I looked cute. I walked out and heard Jane gasp which caused Heidi and Chelsea to turn around.

" Oh my gosh ! You look so cute ! That outfit was made for you ! Eep ! We did awesome girls!," Heidi screamed and they high fived each other. I laughed and they began doing my hair.

" So what's up with the gladiators? I thought you would've given me a pair of deathly heels," I asked while the curled my hair.

Chelsea shrugged. " You seem like the clumsy type," she didn't say it in a rude way though. " But Don't worry. By the end of today you will be able to run in heels."

They all nodded in agreement as I closed my eyes and let them work on me.

About 10 minutes later I opened my eyes and saw the most incredible thing ever ! That was me ! I was freaking beautiful !