5- Understanding us~~

Destiny Pov

After I woke up the doctor told me that I would be discharged in the morning, no matter how hard I tried to convince chan to go home and that I was fine with being alone, he kept declining and saying no. He explained to me what happened and told me that I should try to calm myself if it happens again, the boys came to see me and now we were all talking and making jokes.

"Noona you should've seen the way chan ran out of the house when his mom called," seungmin said in a teasing way.

"he ran so fast I thought he was chasing after changbin." hyunjin joined in on the teasing seungmin had started.

Chan glared at them as they were laughing at him, at that moment someone opened the door and I wish that it was the doctor. I didn't know how to contain myself and I could tell Felix had notice since he stood beside me and held my hand.

3rd person pov

They all stared at the door trying to grasp the situation as Felix stood next to her and chan was standing beside the door looking at the two men at the doorway. On the other hand destiny's father was thinking as to why his daughter was in the hospital surrounded by 8 men who he has never seen before. The room was silent but heavy chan felt the intense stare that destiny's father had on her so he stood in front of him blocking the view he had of her.

"Can I help you?" chan asked while aggressively staring at the two men. the older man scoffed and glared at chan

"what do you mean can I help you I should be asking you that." he said with anger in his tone.

"Destiny Rose Garcia who the hell are these people and why are they with you?" he voiced out bitterly.

Destiny Pov

I don't want to talk to him, I don't want to look at him, I just want to be alone away from him. I tugged on Felix's sleeve getting his attention and I made sure everyone in the room hear what I said.

"I don't want them in the room," I said loud and clear. without warning my father pushed his way through chan and aggressively grabbed my shoulders and started screaming at me.

" fucking hell Destiny I fucking raised you and this is what I get?!" he shouted causing everyone in the room to panic.

Chan pulled my father off of me and pushed him to Andrew who had not said a word but his face was full of disgust. chan pulled me into his embrace as I started crying.

"You nasty whore I see you made some nice fuck bubbies!" Andrew yelled making me feel weaker and cry harder. I could tell my father didn't like his choice of words but he was too angry to say anything. Changbin threw a punch at Andrew and threw him to the ground.

"Who the hell do you think you are yelling at her like that? Changbin yelled in fury

I knew that if I didn't talk to my father he wouldn't leave, he would make this whole thing even worse. Even if I didn't want to talk to him i knew that i had to. I looked up at chan and he was already looking at me, wiping away the tears on my face grabbed my face gently.

"Im going to talk to him." I said with a shaky tone

"Are you sure?" He asked me with worry eyes. I nodded my head and pulled away from his embrace and held on to his hand as i got up from the bed.

I looked at my father and Andrew with my puffy eyes and little confidence i had. "Ill talk to you on one condition, he stays in the room with me." I spoke out while pointing at chan who now stood beside me.

Chan's POV

The boys waited outside of the room as i was sitting next to destiny on the couch looking at her brother and father in front of us.