Four

Tim was sitting on the bar stool facing the club's door, his friend should have been here half an hour ago. Kaya bagot na inaan-tabayanan niya ang mga nagdara-tingang mga tao when he spotted a strikingly gorgeous woman in red mini skirt and a black tank top, she stood more or less 5/4 with 4inches of killer heels, and damn those legs are a work of art. Dumako sa bewang ng babae ang tingin nya “Nice' bulong nya sa sarili and when he looked at her bust it made him grin. Size D, he's breath hitch when finally natitigan nya ang mukha ng babae, “Sweet devil angel I will make you mine' ang naipangako niya sa sarili. The girl have the most gorgeous eyes he've seen, small pointed nose, a lips so luscious he imagined nibbling them so gently and a striking face, mukhang suplada pero may itinatagong vulnerability and yes he feel himself lusting with the girl.

Sam could feel na tumataas ang balahibo niya sa batok, and she felt na parang may nakatitig sa kanya but she can't pinpoint the exact place of that gaze, she and her friend are having a good time and yes nasabi nya ang break-up nila ni Brent, Like her they are also shock about it the how and who. Naging supportive naman sa kanya ang mga girls while cursing the not so pitiful guy. Naaya siyang  uminom ng ilang shot ng margarita and feeling medyo tipsy na siya Ella tug her hand and lead her to the dance floor, where everyone is having the time of their life.
A handsome tall guy took her gaze, at papalapit ito sa kanya kaya naman biglang bumilis ang tibok ng puso nya. She can't take her eyes off of him and he seemed fixated on her.
She gasp ng huminto ito mismo sa harap niya.

Tim got his chance ng makita niyang pumunta ang mga kasama ng girl sa dancefloor and seen the other girl tug her and also led her to dance.
Kaya tumayo siya at diretsong pumunta kay gorgeous girl, hindi niya na pinansin ang pagtawag ng mga na-late na mga kabarkada.