Chapter 4

Previously.

'A new apartment, huh?' Little did Kai know that someone was watching him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another school day, Tuesday. Time seems to be flying fast. Kai grabs his bag and exits his humble abode. Locking it right after, he sets off his walk to PK Academy. He seems to spot a pink-haired boy standing infront of his house.

Them both leaving their homes, they unconsciously walk side by side to school without saying a word. A few minutes of walking, and 2 other boys decided to ruin their peaceful time.

Saiki doesn't want to admit, but he likes the vibe Kai gives off. Just a normal looking boy. Until his friends intervened that

Kaidou and Nendou continuesly bickered about arcades and noodles, and the other 2 boys played no mind to the conversation. They soon arrive at school.

The students being greeted by the gym teacher, letting Saiki, Kaidou, and Nendo in immediately since they had no uniform problems. Surprisingly for Nendou..

Hairo soon comes infront of Kai to stop him in his tracks.

"Uh, can I help y-" Kai was immediately cut if with Hairo excitingly shaking his hand with him.

"It's nice to meet you Kai! I am sorry for scolding you yesterday, but that's fine! Do you want a tour of the school? Want to go to the gym!?" Hairo was sweating at this point.

"Woah! Okay, slow down uh.." Kai akwardly paused, not knowing the red haired boy's name.

If your wondering what happend to Saiki, Nendou and Kaidou, they went ahead to their classroom. Back to Kai's situation..

"The names Hairo! I'm your class representative. Im sorry for the sudden conversation." Hairo apologizes.

"No, it's fine. You mentioned a gym?" Kai actually was interested in the gym rather the school tour.
"Oh! There's a nearby gym here, I could show you." Hairo proudly says.

"Sure. I need working out anyway. You could just tell me where it is." Kai just stoicly says.

"Ok then, I'll write it down. Imma have to go. See you around!" Hairo quickly rushes to class.

'The fuck?'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Timeskip to Friday. Yes, it's Friday. Been 3 days since the other part of the chapter. Let me Summarize it for ya.

Kai walked Saiki home everyday, he would either go to the gym or straight home and study. Wasn't a fan of education, so he has to.

Back to the present time, Friday. The Saikis are planning something for their new neighbor. However, he was faster.

"Hey Ku-chan, there's a new neighbor that recently moved in. Give this to-" A knock was heard, cutting Mrs. Saiki off. A doorbell ring came after that.

"Oh, I'll go get it." Mr. Saiki got up from the couch and walked over to the door to answer it.

Kusuo was terrified on who is infront of his house. He couldnt read their mind since he was occupied by the thought that it could be Nendou. He was wrong.

"Hey! I'm your new neighbor who recently moved in a few houses away from you. These are my gifts to.. The Saiki family." Kai paused when he looked at the front of the house's name before continuing.

"Ah, I'm sorry, I'm Kai Haven." Kai held out his hand for Mr. Saiki to shake. Mrs. Saiki came out of nowhere.

"Ah! Your the new neighbor! Come in, we have a welcome gift for you!!" Mrs Saiki basically shouted, grabbing Kai's hand and dragging him inside. There goes Mr. Saiki's handshake..

"Ku-chan, can you prepare tea, the new neighbor stopped by!" After Kai removed his shoes, and the woman dragging him inside, he was greeted by his classmate.

Mentally, Kai was smiling, and Saiki could literally see it. No joke.

The woman let go of Kai before they sat down on the floor. Kai looked around and their place is nice. Saiki could hear it all. It seemed totally normal for Saiki and he loved it about him. A day in and he already likes the boy.

"Nice place." Kai complimented.

"Oh thank you!" The woman who is clearly blushing madly for no particular reason. Kai was concerned but he ignored it. After a few chatting with Saiki's parents and them just excluding Saiki. It has come to an end.

"I would love to stay over if possible but I have to go home. It's getting late." Kai stood up and formally bowed. The parents didn't have enough time to say welcome since Kai just dashed out in a rush.

Kai arrived in his apartment in a few seconds, changed and immediately went to bed with no dinner just because he's lazy as fuck.

With that, the first week has ended.

--                                      ᗪIᑕK                                             --
835 words
Drafted; Sometime in August, 2021
Edited; Nov 2
Published; Sept 25

[Note; My schedule will be once a week, and if I don't post, that means I'm having trouble with school. But I will make it up to you by publishing 2 or more chaps a week after if I'm ready. :)]