Chapter 6.3

"Yep we are." Kai swings his school bag over his shoulder, and fixed his hair just by moving his bangs a little.

"I'm still wrapping my head around the fact we are in Japan. Speaking Japanese. For. A. Mission. As a normal, family." Tera softly grabs her own hair, thinking. It looked like she was internally screaming

"Who knew we had the opportunity to visit the actual hometown of Mother." Jay said, crossed armed and shaked his head, still not believing all of this.

"Well if you put it like that, it feels too fast." June nodded, fixing is blazers. "Agreed, brother." July said.

"G-guys it's like 7:30, we were supposed to leave 15 minutes ago.." Kor just raised their hand, and spoke.

"Ah shit." Kai checked if they were ready and gave out the keys for the house to Jay.

"Time zones are pretty fucked here. Let's go, chop chop!!" Kai clapped his hands, and everyone rushed out the house, the oldest following them after, and locked the door.

"Let's jog first to Kor and Tera's school, then the 4 of us can go to my school." Kai stretched his arms and legs, to not get cramps. "That way we can save more time, and excercise in the process. "

Everyone started stretching, some of them fixing the straps of their backpacks, and some fixing their shoes.

" Alright, 3.. " Kai kneeled down in a running position counting down while everyone did the same. The moment it hit 1, everyone ran behind Kai, or I should say, jogged.

Maybe 3-4 minutes of jogging a 5 minute walk, they made it to the junior highschool for Tera and Kor. Dropping them off, telling them to behave. At this point, you can call Kai the father here.

"Alright, the school is near here so we can just walk." Kai walked down the street that leads to the area of PK academy.

"Are we going to your school as transfer students? Or just regular students?" July asked with his arms around his head. "Transfer students." Kai bluntly said, straight to the point. "Alrighty!" June skipped Infront of Kai and Jay.

"Sigh you rowdy bunch.." Kai smiled at his siblings talking about stuff he didn't pay attention to. "Taku.." Mutters were heard from the eldest.

"What?" Jay asked Kai, turning his head around slightly to see him.

"Nothin!" Kai said and just looked at the sky, it was pure blue with a few clouds here and there.
"Mkay if you say so!" Jay just shrugged it off and went back to talking to the twins.

And just in the past of time, they are infront of the school.

--                                   ᗪIᑕK                                                --
In total for Chapter 6: 1100+ words
Drafted: I forgot :p
Published: Oct 8 2021
(10:20 pm, Oct 7)