Chapter 4: A Certain Albino's Personal Assistant

When MG (I'm gonna call it MG from now on) finally turned on and spoke, accelerator was caught off guard by the sudden voice of her's and fell to the floor (in shock), then the whole electricity outlet went on again. 

Outside of the Island

The whole world was in Chaos since just with the electrical outlet gone just by a couple seconds, it made a major disaster to the whole entire world. some people died, and many investigators were hired by countries, one of them was...

Ok, Ok I'll stop with the trolls and all I know it's getting annoying, I limit myself with only one troll per chapter, how 'bout that ey?

Back to reality:

(Ignore the Texts)

(Ignore the Texts)

He was the best world wide known Investigator/detective, Dr. Henry O. Brian, Dr. as in he is a Doctor as he is a real doctor, a scientist, AND an investigator/detective. He is quite the smart guy (IQ of 190), cunning, handsome, and really able to push out the most evidence in a crime scene just by looking at them, and he never gives up on the crime scene even when others tell him to. 

Henry: *In a British accent* (No Offense to the Britains out there reading) "How Peculiar, a Global wide Catastrophe. To think that only 5 seconds of no electricity would cause the whole world to utter chaos." *reads more about the global destruction on the newspaper he is reading*

Back to Accelerator

He knew he screwed up, It doesn't take a genius to know that. But more over is the 'thing' that is infront of him. 

Infront of him is screen that is showing MG activated, but is staring directly to the camera, more specifically, at him. He stared back at the Camera, and then...

???: "Fufufufu, why don't you come out Mr. Accelerator, or should I call you...

My Master~ "

Accelerator knowing that it would futile for whoever this 'woman' is trying to do (Seducing?) to him, he walked out the control centre, and there stood MG now directed at Accelerator head on, eye to eye. He stared at it for a couple seconds and then the robot finally spoke...