One

Cordelia's Body( Bigger breast)

  Cordelia looked in her full body mirror to check her outfit

Cordelia looked in her full body mirror to check her outfit. She had put on a pair of jeggings that were dark blue, a white no sleeved top and a cardigan over it. It was her first day at a new school, she moved to the city of Baltimore, Maryland.

Her mother waited a good month before enrolling her and her younger sisters into the local high school, her being a senior and them being sophomores.

Cordelia bit her bottom lip as she stared at herself. ' I look like a fucking whale,' she thought. Cordelia analyzed herself, every inch. She picked apart her body with her eyes pointing out every flaw she had.

Her stomach bulging through the pants, the top was a tank top so it was tight and her boobs looked like they were about to spill out, her large breast ruined almost every top she had. The cardigan was nice but it looked weird on her broad shoulders. She hated it..

She hated her.

  Cordelia was about to go change until her name was called. "Coredelia! Come On!" Her mother yelled, her eyes widened. ' I can't go to school like this, I'll embarrass myself.' She looked at the clock and noticed that she really didn't have any time to change. ' Shit.'

" Lia Come On!" " Coming!" She grabbed her bag, phone and headphones and made her way downstairs. Once she did, she saw her younger sisters, they were twins.

" That's what you're wearing?" Chantelle asked, " yea why?" Her lips turned up, " okay." She walked off and her sister stayed back. " I think you look good." The other twin, Cala said. " Thank you Cala, you're my favorite twin."

  " Okay so I tried to get you guys classes close to one another, the Twins have a few classes together and since the Twins finished their Earth Science,  Biology and chemistry early, they are in Biochemistry with you." Cordelia nodded.

The Twins were very smart and passed their sciences early, they were both aiming to graduate early and get out of school, Cordelia took the old route and did each class one at a time.

" Y'all have a good first day, anybody fucks with you tell me first and I'll handle it." " Yes mama." The three girls said in unison. " I love you." " Love you too mama."

  She pulled up to the school and the girls got out of the car and headed into school. Cordelia took out her phone and went to her photos where she had a screenshot of her schedule. Her sisters walked off on their own leaving her to be alone on the crowded hallway.

' Fuck.'

She got to her first class and that was Calculus but she was late, she had to walk up two flights of stairs which made her out of breath. She walked in and there were students already there, they all looked at her, some of the girls smiled others gave nasty looks, some of the guys checked her out others ignored her presence.

  " You must be Cordelia." " Yea I am." " Alright.. Everyone this is Cordelia the new student, how about you say a few things about yourself." "I'm good, can I sit now." She asked trying to be as polite as she could. " Ah yes, sit next to Kieran, Kieran raise your hand." A boy from the back raised his hand.

  He was white with brown hair, brown eyes, sharp facial features, he looked muscular but he had on a letterman jacket so it was hard to tell. Cordelia made her way to the back of the classroom excusing herself each time her hips bumped into someone's desk.

' This is so embarrassing.' 

   She sat down in the chair/desk next to the boy named Kieran. " I'm Kieran but you can call me Kit." Cordelia smiled softly, " okay, nice to meet you." She tried to adjust herself in the seat but it wasn't wide and her thighs were too big to fit on the seat. " You good?" She looked over at Kit and nodded, " I'm fine." ' I wanna die.'

One Month Later...

" I'm not into fat bitches, wanna get a boyfriend, work out, you're not healthy enough." Cordelia's heart dropped at Lucas' words. They were in her room since they were working on homework together but now that's all about to change.

" I just asked if you wanted to get lunch or something-" " You're very transparent with your feelings Martin, any guy could look at you and instantly know that you like them and trust me no one would even give you the time of day, if anything I'm saving you from more embarrassment." Cordelia's eyes stung.

" You didn't have to be so harsh about it." Her voice cracked, " that's literally the only way fat girls will listen, they're to stubborn to get off their lazy asses and do anything about themselves." Cordelia looked away from him and bit her bottom lip.

" I'm gonna go." " Y-Yea, you do that." Lucas grabbed his things and walked out of her room, she listened for the front door to open and shut before closing her own and sit on her bed.

Tears fell down her face and her lip trebling, her heart felt like pounding out of her chest, she felt like a weight was being pushed onto her chest and she couldn't breathe.

' The hell was I thinking?'
' How did that go so wrong so fast?'
'I should've just kept my mouth shut.'
' What if everyone knows tomorrow?'
' That's so embarrassing.'

Cordelia wiped her face of her tears and took in deep breaths. After she calmed down, she went back to her desk and finished her homework.

The moment she finished, she tied her box braids up and undressed herself to where she was in her bra and underwear. She took in a deep breath and went to her mirror, she looked at herself and once she did, she was instantly disgusted at what she saw.

  Tears ran down her face again and she cried at the sight of herself. ' Why me? Why am I the only one who looks like this?' Cordelia was the only girl in her family to be a plus size girl and she didn't know why, her mother was a slim thick woman but she didn't have the stomach or the large breast and the twins were still developing but were a lot thinner than her.

  Cordelia walked away from her mirror and into her bathroom for her shower.

  The next day, she was at school in her Calculus class. She didn't eat dinner last night, nor did she eat breakfast this morning. Her stomach had been growling lowly but she ignored her body pleading for something to eat.

   A few more classes passed and it was lunch. Cordelia sat in the hallway near the courtyard and ate a small rice krispy treat. She was on her phone as well scrolling through social media. This has been her norm for the past month, she was too shy to try and make friends and too anxious to walk into the lunchroom and have nowhere to sit.

A group of girls gossiped with each other a few feet away. Cordelia could feel the anxiety bubbling up inside her chest. ' Are they talking about me?' ' Probably, I wouldn't blame them.'

Cordelia got up and put her trash in the trash bin. She grabbed her phone and walked to the bathroom, she walked passed the girls who suddenly started laughing. Cordelia's heart dropped but she continued walking to the bathroom.

She got in and went to the biggest stall and sat on the toilet and went on her phone until the bell rang.

This was her norm, and hopefully it stayed that way.