Rowdy Don

Hey guys! I love writing and love ashaangi. So why not combine together and write some one shots! And my on going story bet! That I'm writing side by side. So just have fun! And ps. These are just my imagination. Idk about the reality.

Dedicating this chapter to my supporter🤧sangeetha priyuu. Encouragement ku romba nadri!

Hope you enjoy!

_________________________________________

Sivaangi pov:

I came back to my hotel room and flopped down on the bed and sighted at the fluffy of the bed and blanket. Inga ya irrukulam pola ( I could just stay here forever)

I plugged my phone to the charger
After a long day of shoot. I really love shooting. And my first debut movie with some of the big names in the industry is a big deal.

And coimbatore is just bliss as it is. And it isn't that sunny as I thought, love the breeze. And coimbatore ah nenaicha nama mind firstu enga povum nu theriyum. (And we know were my goes when i say coimbatore)

I giggled to myself and was about to fell asleep until I heard my phone ring. I groaned as I moved to it and checked the caller..

I immediately sat up so fast. Expect the unexpected. Literally..I didn't think he would call me. Not like we didn't talk before. It would usually be about the shoot. So maybe he's just calling about the shoot.

I swiped to answer and kept the phone to my ear. "Hellooooo. Enna athisayama call pannirukinga??? Huh?" I teased him. (Hello, suprised you called)

I just heard him laugh and say "helloo. Appudilam illa maa. Summa than" (hiii,nothing just called to see how you are doing)was kinda shocked to hear that. Intha manushan eppovum shoot ku than call pannuvaru?? (He always made like professional calls)

I kinda blushed. "Appo nejamave ennkuda pesa than call pannigala" (did you really called to talk to me?)  I asked with a silent blush voice.
"Ah? Illa illa na vathu pugazh ta pesa call pannen. Ama maa. Aprm nan yean unnaku call panna poraen?" (Ah? No no I called to talk to pugazh. What question is this. Of course i called to talk to you)

"Seri sollunga. Enna pannaringa?" (Fine. So tell me whatcha doing?)

"Onnum pannalama. Nan pesitu than irrukaen" he replied with sarcasm and the laughed to his own joke. Haiyoo ivara!!

"Haiyooo. Ashwineyyyyy nee va adutha shoot la irruku"

We just laughed "seri, madam sollunga. Shoot la eppudi poguthu? Ippo shoot la ya irruka? " (How's shoot for you? Are you at shoot?)

"Nala than poguthu! Illa nan ippo hotel room la than irrukaen" (it's going good and nope I'm at the hotel room)

Then we just talked for awhile and then I heard the bell ring for the room.

"Ashwineey oru nimisham wait pannu"

"Seringa madam" I heard a smile in his voice.

I opened the door to find a delivery guy, holding a box. Which looked like a cake box ennoda nyana suniyatha padi.

I got the cake from him. And I asked him who sent it and just said the bakery name. I picked it up and set it on the table and picked up my phone.

"Enna cake vanthurucha?"

I opened it

"Happy 2M rowdy don"

I gasped and smiled uncontrollably.
"Ashwineyyyyyy" I was kinda emotional. I don't why. This just means a lot.

Avaru enna oru Co start appudinu pathurukulam. Inthulam send pannaum nu thevaiya illa. Ananlum pannaru. Ennakaga.

"Happy advance 2M and unnoda movie kum! Movie ku na lam waiting. Unnaku etha maari Don nu vera vachirukinga paaru"

I couldn't control my smile. "Thank thank you so much. Haiyoo inthu lam neega pannum nu thevai ye illa. Nee chumma text pannuruthaley nan happy ah irruthupaen!"

"Yean na pannakudatha? Pudichiruka?"

"Enna keluvi ithu. Inthu vanthu ennaku -" I couldn't make up words. "Nejamey inthu ennaku special thank you so much"

"Seri. Unnaku pudinchirukula? Vera ethathu vennuma?"

"Haiyoo. Ennaku inthuve pothum. Semma happy nanu. Ipa nan kuthipaen Ana phone ku than nan ippudi ennoda happiness ah control pannitu nikuraen"

He laughed "seri nan call la irrukaen cut pannu. Aprm nee kuthi"

I picked up the knife and cut a small piece for myself. And tasted it.

"Vera level uh. Taste semma"

"Happy la maa? "

"Double triple happy"

________________________________________

Ps: typo irrutha mannichidunga🌸