Femi 💕

Femi~ love in Egyptian

Imaginary scenario
Ps. The characters are played by ak and sk but their back stories are different.

______

Sivaangi:

I got off the car and walked to the building which is an apartment that I used to stay during my school days.
I walked passed the gate into the playground which looked different than it used too.

We used to have only a slide and two swings and a merry go round. But now it had so many equipments. I smiled in nostalgia and sat on one of the swings and looked up to the 10th floor window were I used to live.

My eyes caught the 7th floor window and I started to think 'will he still be there'

I looked down to the car parking area were I used to play with my friends here. I wonder where they are now.
After I moved from here. I missed my best friend and my first ever crush

Nostalgia hit me hard

Flashback: 13 years ago

I walked up the door and rang the bell and waited for someone to one the door. I looked down to see pairs of shoes and I found familiar ones I know I removed mines and kept it beside them.

And aunty opened to door and I walked in with my gift and sat next to my friend.

Tara: hey! Eppudi irruka school eppudi pochu.

Sivu: nalathan pochu... enga un annan ah kannom?

Tara: avan kella cricket veladitu irrukaen.

(Ps. Ak and sk in this story have only 2 years age difference )

Sivu: nama lum polama?

Tara: ippo thana vanthom? Athukula ponna aunty thita matanga? Birthday girl kochika mata?

Sivu: athulam onnum solla matanga nee va.

I pulled her hands and dragged her downstairs,we went up to the boys and I cleared my throat caching the tall boy's attention.

Sivu: nagalum join pannalama?

Ashiwn looked at her and asked

Ak: cricket velayada theriyuma?

Sivu: kathukulam!

Ak: vennam adi patturum nama vera ethachum velayadulam.

I thought for a sec and we thought okay. And we started to play something close to catch and catch.

So we decided to choose the teams.

And right away he said my name.

I felt butterflies flying through me as I looked at him in awe. Haiyoo avan team la jolly jolly!

Flashback ends...

I looked around and saw aunty walking towards me. She was such a sweet neighbour when we used to live here and I was excited to know she was still here.