Adi poli!!

Imaginary IV...
__________

Sivaangi's pov:

We all were sat down for an interview for adi poli. I was sat on the left side with ashwin to my right and siddu Anna next to ashwin. And the kushee, lyricist bro and sherif master and vineet chetta sat opposite to us

We were like ina cafe type of place and it was really cute and cozy and they made us a signal that they turned on the camera for roll.

Anchor: Hello vannakam! So inniki ennanu pathingana oru treading team ah irrukanga. Athu unagaluku keela thumbnail pathey therijirukum and athunala than intha pathutu irrupinga.

So inniki nama kuda adi poli team join pannirukanga. And athula mothala captain of the ship director and music director siddhu bro irrukanga. Hello bro

Siddhu bro: hi, Hello bro.
And they shook hands.

Anchor: next pathingana ivara pathi sollanuna sollitey irrukulam. Semma smart and semma talented actor ashwin,Hello welcome to the show bro.

I clapped my hands at the hero silently to myself. Ennakey atha maari sollum pothey semma proud ah irruku.

Ashwin shook his hands and murmured Hello bro and then turned to me seeing me smiling.

Next the Anchor turned to me and i smiled and waited to hear what he was gonna say for me.

Anchor: ivagala pathi sollanuna. Etha throthalum ivaga than ga. Ig throtha sivaagi twitter ah throtha sivaangi.
Hello sivaangi

I laughed shly. And shook his hands.
Then he continued the the introduction and the whole time i was playing with my fingers nervously.

I've never been nervous for any interview but this one just makes me feel all shy and happy and nervous just roller coaster of emotions.

I knew ashwin felt my nervousness. He turned to time to time during the interview and locked his eyes with me which said me to calm down. Kannaley pesvom la😎

Anchor: super super. Sollunga sivaangi! Eppudi feel pannuringa because itha song la unga voice jejamavey vera level. Appudiye innu rasikilam pola irruthuchu. And athu than pannom. Really amazing.

Compliments like this made me shy and overwhelmed.

Sivaangi: thank thank you so much. And Athan um nejamave comments lam pakkum pothu semma overwhelming ah irruthuchu. Vera vera state la irruthulam female singer semmaya padunagala. Appudinu sollum pothu- atha maari nan experience pannathula so thank you ellarukum..

And intha song ah ennaku kudtha sidhu Anna kum and ashwiney kum thank you so much.

I smiled and still kinda overwhelmed and emotional.

Anchor: nejamey you deserve it and ashwin than hero nu sollum pothu eppudi irruthuchu?

Sivaangi: intha patta kuduthathey ashwin thanga

We all laughed

Sivaangi: ungalauku song history ye theriyatha?? Athu vanthuuu

I was gonna start they long may history until I got a look from ashwin. Then I remembered the lecture.

Flashback:

Ashwin looked at me with a disappointed look 'sollitiya? Ellathaiyim.sollitiya?'

I kept my most pavam mooji and shook my head yes. 'Hmm'

'Atha may la nan unnaku track send pannathu?'

'Hmmm'

'Antha polachi la nee shoot irrukum pothu nan call panni ketathu?'

'Hmmm'

'Atha enkita sollama 2nd recording ponathu?'

'Hey! Athu nan solla la. Siddhu Anna than sonagaga'

He sighted. After 15 mins of nee next time la irruthu pathu pessu.Unnaya enna ma pannurathu

'Onnum pannamudiyathu va nama ice cream saptu chill pannulam'

End of flashback

Marubadiyum itha apple kitta thituvanga nan ready illa happa.

Sivaangi: athu onnum illa ivaru than actually ennaku intha song opportunity kuduthathu sooo ellam pugazh um ivarukey!

Happa very proud of you sivaangi. Self pat. I turned to ashwin with a look that said eppudi.

Then after some moments later.

Anchor: so interview oda last session vathutom so definitely neegalam vathu adi poli padama ponna eppudi so cmon sivaangi ans vineet bro.

I looked at vineet bro as he sang from sathanatha thotu thotu. I started blushing and I felt ashwin glancing at me which only made my cheeks more red.

Then I started my part.

Mirruka kiruka unna na racithaen
Unnaye nenachu thinamum siruchaen
Jimmiki naduva unna na olichaen

I locked my eyes with ashwin while I sang this last line.

Kadaisi varaikum usura varuvaren.

Mammey omaney oh mama ney
Va mamaney nane nanthabey omaney
Kd killadi rowdy naney

I laughed at that part a bit.......... in my mind ofc vella sirikira avlavuku thariyam illa pa.

After that our group did the tartan tan tata adi adi adipoli!!

It was an amazing moment. Fun and love.

They wrapped up the interview and we took off our mics and ashwin came but closer so only I could hear what he was gonna say.

"Kadaisi varaikum irrupiya?"

"Illama irrpaena"

________________________

Hii guys. So inthu nan already eluthuna part. I'm kinda insecure about this. Idk if I did justice to this. So pudikalana manichirunga. I'll come back with new power new muscle!!!

Ps. Typo irrutha mannichidunga