Blue

Hi guys!! Thank you so much for the love!! 2.11k reads!! Really happy you guys like it and suggest some ashaangi moments to write an one shot about!

___________

Ashwin pov:

I was sitting in mine and rakshan's room backstage in our fav set. He was trying on some different coats. I was finishing my hair.

'Machan inniki enna romba chill irruka. Immunity round nalaya? Illayee nee appaiyum ippudi irruka vaipu illaiye'  rakshan teased.

'Deii appudilam illa. Ellam ulukula irrukura feeling ennaku thaney theriyanum' I replied laughing a bit.

'Hmmm appo unga ulukula peeling yaru pair ah varumnu solliuthu???'

I started smiling and laughed 'deiiii yethana thara kettalum yaru vanthalum okay than da' ana orutha vantha semma happy ah irrukum.

Ahm seri namaku ethuku vambu.

We heard a knock on the door, rakshan walked up and opened it I was looking at that mirror fixing my hair until I got distracted by the voice coming from the door.

'Anneyyyy vidu ney oru hi sollitu poiduraen' I heard her whine to rakshan.

My positivity.

'Ayee unna pathi ennaku theriyum, oru hi la start panni rendu perum ingaye settle aiyuduvinga. Paru director unna thedura- oh anchor ya that's me. Seri nee po anney kalakitu varaen. Varata'

Periya dialogue lam pesitutu poitaen.

'Ponga ponga vazhi vidunga' She came inside the room and that's when I get a full glimpse at her.

I looked at her from head to toe. She was wearing like floral pink co ords and her hair in a kondai. Paah enna madam ippudi azh- style agitanga.

She looked at me with a smile 'hiiiii ashwineyyyyy' and walked over and sat next to me.

I smiled 'Hello ma. Enna inniki dressing lam balama irruku' I smriked. She smiled and pulled the sides of the coast with a proud face. 'Eppudi! Evlo nal than intha kozhatha getup podurathu chaa. Seri inniki classy ah elegant ah varuvomenu. Eppudi nala irrukaena?'

She asked with her face she always pulls to ask if she looked good.

I gave her a thumps up and set the mirror down.

'Aprm ashwineyyyyy intha 5 nal enna pakama evlo miss panninga sollunga' She teased me.

Ithuku nan enna solla moment. I just laughed and appudiyea mazhupitaen. Then suddenly she held out her hand.

'Ennathu?' I asked her confused. 'Oru nimisham unga kai kudunga' I lend her my hand and she held hers and against my and was measuring the size of her kutty kai and my kai.

This literally made my blush and laugh and as her 'enna ma pannura?' She had a deep thinking face and kept her hands still there. 'Illa ashwineyyyyy ellarum ennaye kutti kai so athan summa nama alathu pakalnu' She smiled with shy.

I was gonna hold her hand but she pulled away. Nala vella asinga patathu namaku mattum than thriyum ava notice pannala. Shobaaa.

'Ashwin aprm enna lam homework lam pannitangala. Exam prepared ah?? Inniki nama jeikirommmmm' She said with enthusiasm.

'Athuku nama firsru pair aganum maa' I admired her enthusiasm.

'Athulam agiduvom neega veena parunga nama than inniki pairrrrrr'

'Athum illa ma ellarum unga kuda irrutha nan ethu olunga pana maturaenu solluranga. So inniki ungala immunity jeika vachu ellar vaiyum Close pannurom okayy!'

I was gonna debate and tell her that's not true. She is a huge help. But I just replied with 'jeichirulam'

And we did💜

_______________
Hi guys! Intha moment romba pudikum so atha nama imagination la eluthulamey nu oru attemp. So ungaluku pudikum nu namburaen.

Ps. Typo irrutha mannichidunga 🙏🏽