black coffee

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating and sorry for not giving femi 3 yet. I know I promised to give you femi 3 soon but cause of exams it got out of hand but I will try my best to give that part to ya and end that small series!

Now onto the black coffee!
_____________________

She peaked out of her place behind the coffee machine as she walked back to the counter to take on the next customer. She hid behind the coffee machine to get away from her ex best friend.

They had a horrible friendship break which made sivaangi sit ner couch for days and eat ice cream while binge watching Netflix.

And the second reason she hid behind that coffee machine which makes too much noice was because she also got to get away from her black coffee crush.

Her black coffee guy.

He comes in everyday. Morning 8:10 am, sitting on the corner of the cafe with his laptop and his black coffee.
According to sivaangi he was very nice looking man and with the suits he wears oh my lord.

The stripes were her favourite and he had worn it 4 times so far in these 3 months. She may sound creepy by counting this but hey! She's just curious. And why was she hiding?

The adorable girl was just shy. When he looked at her in the eyes once she was sure she was gonna faint. She picks up the cappuccino that was set for a customer.

And her day went of with serving coffee and then running to college, finishing assignments in 10 minutes all this he took a place in her mind.

__________________

'Hey enna di pannura?' Her roomate walked in enquiring her friend why she was sitting on the floor with a pan and their cat who they are hiding from the flat security.

'Simba ku dinner pan than venuma Athan'

'Simba sollucha illa athuku fish ah heat panna somberi thanama?'

'Rendum than' She answered standing up and having the pan to her friend to feed their cat.

'Aprm inniki unnoda black coffee pathiya enna?' Sivaangi could hear the teasing sound in her voice.

'Haan pathaen pathaen. Ana inniki work late pola coffee take away vangitu poitaru. How was your day?'

'Nala than pochu. Inniki nee cafe la irrukum bothu........shalika came over'

'Ohhhh nice' that's all sivaangi could muster up. I mean what else could she say? Hey, I'm sorry even though it's your mistake? Absolutely not.  And last time she and shalika had a conversation sorry an argument she said she'll only ever considered looking at sivaangi if she apologises.

And that happened 2 weeks ago and even though it wasn't Sivaangi's fault she felt pretty terrible af.

Sighing she threw her self on the couch with ice cream for the 5th time this week which made her roomate Tamara sigh.

'Unga divorce ku naduvula yaen da ennaya paduthuringa. Pesi tholayugalaen'

'Tholanja eppudi pesurathu'

'Romba mukkiyam intha joke. Pesi enna prechanayo solve pannalam la'

'Hmmmm' was all sivaangi could answer.

'Hmphh' Simba tried to make the same sound. Which placed a smile on sivu's face

___________________

Late.

Sivaangi was late.

She was running with a cat case in her hand with their ginger cat Simba inside. She had to take Simba to her work in the cafe cause it's her time to catsit.