Back to the High School Grind

Hello again lovely's ~ 😁   THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 70+ views

It really means a lot to me and I hope you're enjoying the story so far 🥰

ART: NOT MINE! All rights to the respected artist! ( But can we take a second to take in Izuku's beauty! 😩) 

Anyways, without further delay! Let's continue!

!! LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!!  No smut in this chapter, this don't kill me 😭

________________________________________________________________________________

Running.

Shoes skidding across the rocky dirty path as he makes a sharp turn to hide behind the old cherry blossom tree. 'I really hope he doesn't find me here.', the small blonde smiles to himself peaking his head around down the trail. Trying to catch his breathe before, sliding down against the trunk. 

"KACCHAN!", the ruby red eyes widen, quickly jilt up back onto his feet. "KACCHAN! WHERE DID YOU GO?", he looks back again to be met with a small green haired boy looking at his surroundings frantically, hands pressed together  as he travels further into the forest unsure of where he is going. The blonde takes a glance at him one more time before taking off in a sprint. 

"KACCHAN!", the yelling grows closer. He comes to a stop looking around in all directions,' OH I got it! Up there!", taking off again he jumps up grabbing a hold of an old branch. Pulling himself up and moving back sightly in a more comfortable position. "Stupid Deku won't look up here!", he chuckles.

"KACCHAN! THIS ISN'T FUNNY!", the small greenette yells, coming down the path. "PLEASE! I'M SERIOUS!", he stops right below the explosive blonde. "KACCHAN!", suddenly dropping to the ground hugging in his knees to his chest. Tears threatening to fall from his fragile emerald eyes he decides to yell one more time, "PLEASE KACCHAN! I'm getting scared...". The blond chuckles again to himself with a closed eyed laugh. 

Drip-drop, drip-drop.

Opening his eyes abruptly to a small wail, looking down to find the small boy crying mixing whines in with his distressed tears. It was heartbreaking. Holding onto his small knees for dear life. He was scared, he was scared that his best friend left him there all alone in the scary woods. The greenette didn't particularly want to be there, he just wanted to tag along because his 'Kacchan' wanted to check it out. Now he's all alone and that terrified him dearly. 

 'Why is he crying? I didn't mean to make him cry.', thinking with a huff. The ruby eyes soon looking at the other with worry,  he jumped down landing right in front of the downcast five year old. "Why are you crying stupid Deku.", eyes rolling, squatting down he gently ruffle the other's hair.

His emerald eyes blinking slowly looking up unsure of the presence that announced itself. "Ka-kacchan.", he spoke softly looking in the eyes of his hot-headed best friend.  "Yes useless Deku, It's me. Now stop crying! Your snot is gross!," snapping back at the younger with a head shake. "Kacchaaannn", with wiggly lips the greenette cries jumping up hugging the blonde ending up knocking them both falling onto the hard ground in the process. 

" GEEZ DEKU!", he huffed closing in the hug. "I thought you left me!", said the smaller wails putting his head further into the older's chest. "Of course not! I could never leave you stupid!", he reassured with a smile of triumph. "Promise you w-won't leave m-me ever?", the emerald eyes glistening meeting up with the bright red. "Of course! What find of  best friend would I be if I ever left you behind!.", he laughs out, rustling the hair of the anxious. 

__

*BEEP,BEEP,BEEP*

'Ugghh. For fucks sake.', fluttering open the rudy red eyes dance around the room. Sitting up  letting the blanket fall comfortably to his lap, as he holds it head in his hands. *BEEP,BEEP,BEE-* "SHUT THE FUCK UP!", he yells rubbing his temples ,but unfortunately for him the beeping of the Iphone continues. *BEEP,BEEP,BEEP.*, huffing out a long breathe ,leaning over  he presses the dismiss button.