FOUR

First day of high school. New school, new environment, new friends, new teachers, new start. The pair of lovers walked into their new school with fresh looks on their faces. As they walked through the hallways, some dude waved hello to Haruchiyo. That guy was Kokonoi. Kokonoi Hajime, one of the members of the new Kanto Manji gang along with Haruchiyo Sanzu. The male who was chit chatting with his girlfriend, turned his head around to face his friend and waved back. As the two talked, "A" was wondering who this friend of her lover might be. The female's boyfriend then introduced the two to each other. Since Kokonoi was in a different class from the two lovers, they said bye and went to their own classrooms.

As the two entered their class, heads turned to them. The males started to stare at the beautiful girl in awe while the females were talking amongst themselves while sneaking peeks and glances at Haruchiyo. They became the center of attention on the first day of high school.

Soon enough, the first day of high school ended. The couple, along with the male's friend, walked out of school together, gaining everyone's attention. Haruchiyo and "A" being the hot topic while Kokonoi was known for being filthy rich. The trio soon became the most popular in the whole school.

Being the one and only female of the trio, "A", was one of the most active members in the school. She was also a member of the student council despite being a first year, taking the position of Vice President. Haruchiyo Sanzu was known as the cool gang member who was popular among the girls in that school. Kokonoi Hajime. He was popular because he was rich and had helped the school's student council arrange events with his money.

Sometimes, people around them wonder why "A" was dating Haruchiyo and was also close friends with Kokonoi. They thought that it was absurd since she was a kind girl who was very well known to be well mannered and charismatic. While the two boys were both members of a gang. Some thought that she seduced them. Some thought that they were childhood friends. Some even thought that "A" was threatened by the two males. But the couple was unaware of this since Kokonoi had the ones who were conspiring on some weird ideas' mouths shut by giving them large amounts of money. He doesn't want anyone to get in the way of the couple, and hopes that they stay together for long or even forever. He did all this because he knew what it felt to have to be separated from the one you loved.

One day, while "A" was waiting for her beloved boyfriend and Kokonoi to finish fighting some people, she coincidentally came across a girl who had short light coloured hair. She was a member of another gang. Senju Kawaragi. "A" had mistaken Senju for a male at first, judging from her appearances and the fact that she was in a gang. The light haired girl was genuinely confused on why someone who wasn't in a gang, not to mention, a female, was there. Watching some gangs fighting.

Senju approached the dark haired girl who was still in her uniform.

"Hai".

That was their first ever interaction.