chapter 15: Jack the Ripper part 1

I was sleeping then I was really cold truns out I had water being dumped on me again  I jumped up "DOCTOR YOU ARE SO GOING TO BE DEAD!" I yelled he laughed as he was running out I ran after him he hid "doctor." I said I went to go find him "ok TARDIS where is the doctor." It didn't reply I sighed and sat down he came up I jumped "you scared me." he said he started laughing I started laughing with him "get dressed were going to Victorian London." he said I smiled and I walked out I went to the wardrobe room and got a dress and I put it on I did my hair and I waled out "yeowza." said the doctor "down boy." I said he smiled we landed I walked out "this is so cool." I said "oh this is wrong." he said "I don't care." I said "no we should go back." he said "doctor I really don't care." I said "it's the time when Jack the Ripper was on the street." he said my smile faded "right." I said we heard a scream and we ran over to it "move aside I'm a doctor." he said "not a very good one." I mumbled he looked at me I smiled jsust then the cops came "another one."  he said "um what do you mean another one sir?" I asked him "ever since Jack the Ripper showed up it has been a mess." he said there was a lady crying "Lilly go comfort her." said the doctor "alright." I said "she was to young." she said "hey it's ok." I said "oh how do you know." she said "because I'm a mother." I said she looked at me "you are?" she said I nodded she hugged me "its going to be ok." I said she smiled "thanks im sorry but what's your name?" she said "oh I'm Lilly and that's the doctor." I said pointing at the doctor "doctor, doctor who?" she said "just the doctor." he said "oh my name is Jenny." she said "nice to meet you Jenny." said the doctor "don't mind him when he gets to work he's like Sherlock Holmes." I said he looked up "am I?" he said smiling "I knew you would like that." I said "are you two mother and father?" she said I looked at the doctor "yes." he said "so where is your daughter I looked at the doctor "um shes with her boyfriend." said the dcotor going back to his work he was done "ok Lilly go back to the TARDIS." he said I gave him a look "what why?" I said "please Lilly I don't want to lose you." he said "Lose me?" I said we heard another scream we took off running we saw it "doctor what is that?" I said "don't know." he said it looked like a shadow with wings and long claws and teeth like a vampire the doctor got out his sonic "oh that won't work." it said "it speaks English." I said "TARDIS translator." said the doctor I nodded "what are you?" I said the doctor looked at me I shurgged I saw more "doctor it called its buddys." I said he looked up "oh." he said "that won't work doctor." it said "why not?" he said it laughed it my skin crawl the doctor used the sonic I felt something on my neck I pulled it out it was a dart and I fell down "doctor." I said he looked down "Lilly." he said he got his sonic out two police cars pulled up "there he is Jack the Ripper." said one "no he isnt doctor I can't move." I said he went over to me they grabbed his sonic "no give it back." he said they handcuffed him "doctor." I said "look evryone Jack the Ripper caught." said a press guy evryone looked "Lilly." said Jenny it wore off and I stood up "no get away from him." I said I tried to grab them but they pushed me away I fell Jenny helped me up "don't worry about me Lilly." he said as the door closed and the car sped off "no doctor!" I yelled and I ran after the car it was to fast and I stopped "doctor." I said "mam you amost got killed by the ripper but you survived how do you feel." I closed my eyes and I smaked the journal out of his hand "HIS NAME IS THE DOCTOR!" I yelled a tear rolled down my cheek "and I love him." I said "what?" said Jenny "I LOVE THAT MAD MAN IN A BLUE BOX!" I yelled and I started crying Jenny hugged me "were going to get him back." she said and hugged me "were coming doctor." I whispered.