Chapter 2

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Pavel's POV

What a dick, I wanted to say to the grumpy building manager when he bluntly refused my request for help to bring my stuff inside my newly rented studio unit. Granted that he had done me a big favor already by processing my studio rental on a non-working day, but putting those muscles of his to work on one of my moving boxes wasn't going to hurt him at all. Oh well ...

Unh, I grunted as I lifted the last and heaviest of my moving boxes and carried it into my new studio. Thankfully my unit was on ground level so there were no stairs to climb just to reach it, plus it was close to the entrance of the building, so yeah, I guess I didn't badly need that grumpy manager's help.

Before going about unpacking my stuff, I decided to call my boyfriend Khao. Well, technically I still couldn't consider him as my official boyfriend because there was nothing openly declared, but we have been seeing each other considerably and I just needed to muster the courage to tell him how I feel and to show it in a physical manner.

 Well, technically I still couldn't consider him as my official boyfriend because there was nothing openly declared, but we have been seeing each other considerably and I just needed to muster the courage to tell him how I feel and to show it in a...

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

I tossed my phone to the couch when after several rings my call got directed to Khao's voicemail. Why the hell wasn't he taking my call. Wait, it's a Saturday morning so he's probably still asleep.

That was the big difference between Khao and me. He was not a morning person whereas I am an early riser.  I believe in getting up early, no matter what day of the week, and getting things done as soon as I can.

I decided to just send him a text and hoped that he would get back to me soon.

Hey, Khao, I'm all settled in my new studio. Call me please. I'd like to show it to you.

I tapped on the blue up arrow. 

I didn't expect a response right away so I took my cutter from my backpack and ran it through the packing tape on my first box.

My unit was starting to look more homey when I heard a text notification from my phone.

I stuffed the last piece of clothing into my dresser drawer and grabbed my phone from the couch. So much for my hurry. It wasn't Khao.

This is Dome the building manager. I forgot to inform you that after you have unpacked and have a lot of trash to get rid of, the building dumpster is at the back of the building exit.

I wanted to text him back that he could have added the direction to the building exit. He just didn't want to be bothered. He just didn't want to make his new tenant's life easier, that bastard.

I noted the time on my phone. It was close to twelve noon. Should I try texting Khao again.

Nah, let him sleep for as long as he wants, I told myself. It's a freaking Saturday. He might have have spent the whole of Friday night and early Saturday morning partying with his office mates.

I unpacked the last box and took out my toiletries and started placing them inside the bathroom. I had just finished setting down my toothpaste tube and toothbrush holder on the bathroom counter when my phone sounded an incoming text again.

That must be Khao now. I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone from the couch once more.

This is Dome the building manager again. Please text me back to confirm that you received my previous text.

Bloody hell. I decided not to wait for Khao to text me. I decided to wake him up with a call.