Chapter 30

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

As Tae disappeared into the bathroom to prepare the materials he needed to give Tee a bed bath, Tee lay on his bed, his heart beating like crazy against his chest.

All sorts of thoughts came into Tee's head. Should he act nonchalant or should he wear his heart on his sleeve? If he were to act nonchalant but Tae was feeling something for him and was in the stage of testing the waters, then Tae might get discouraged and Tee would lose his chances with him. If Tae wasn't feeling anything for him and Tee made it known that Tae's touches were affecting him, then Tae might disappear forever from his life.

Before Tee could make up his mind, Tae came back into the room carrying a small basin of warm water and a wash towel carelessly slung across one shoulder.

"I thought that you would be unclothed by now," Tae said, his face unreadable as he set the basin by the bedside table.

"Oh, sorry, why didn't I think of that," Tee said, starting to lift his shirt up over his head.

"Here, let me help you," Tae said, lifting Tee's shirt and pulling it over his head and setting it aside on the bed.

Tee made a move to unhook the top of his pants but Tae said, "Not yet."

Tae dipped the wash cloth into the basin of warm water and twisted it to wring out the excess water.

Then Tae gently pressed it on Tee's forehead.

"Has the pain pill that you took earlier taken effect yet?" Tae asked as he pressed the moist washcloth all over Tee's face.

"Yes, I'm feeling just a dull ache on either side of my head now," Tee replied, his eyes closed as Tae continued to press the washcloth on his eyes and down to his nose.

Tee did his best to stifle a gasp as Tae moved the washcloth down to his neck, pressing the warm cloth on either side.

Tae lifted Tee's head a little to wipe the back of Tee's neck with the washcloth and then dipped the washcloth into the basin once more.

After twisting the washcloth to get rid of the excess water, Tae brought back the cloth to the front of Tee's neck before slowly lowering it to Tee's bare chest.

He gently rubbed the washcloth from one side of the chest to the other.

The rubbing motion on Tee's nipples made them hardened and erect. Tee wanted to curse himself for the involuntary reaction. He hoped hard that Tae didn't notice it.

Then Tae moved the washcloth down to Tee's abdomen, gently rubbing it from side to side.

Then once more, Tae dipped the washcloth into the basin of warm water.

Before taking back the washcloth and twisting it to just a moist level, Tae placed his hands on the top of Tee's pants to unhook it.

Tae felt Tee's hands over his.

"Stop," Tee said. "I am okay with just my upper body getting cleaned up. I will take a proper shower in the morning. I'm sure that by tomorrow I will be feeling strong enough to take a proper shower."

"Alright," Tae said, quickly picking up the basin of warm water and bringing it into the bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, Tae quickly splashed cold water from the faucet. He hoped hard that Tee had not noticed his flushed face.

Tae placed his hands on the edge of the bathroom sink to support his weight and leaned towards the mirror, studying his face carefully.

"Stop it, Tae," he scolded himself.

Tae removed his clothes and stepped into the shower stall to let the cold water spray all over him. The cold water slowly softened the hot hardness that he was feeling on his lower body.