Chapter 36

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

FINAL   CHAPTER

Third Person POV

Tae went back to his car, willing himself not to feel any pain.

He had told Dome that they were over and that was that.

He thought about Tee lying in his bed trying to recover from the migraine that he had suffered earlier. He wondered if Tee had the strength to get up and make himself some breakfast. Then Tae remembered that Tee could hardly hold himself up in the bathroom when he was brushing his teeth.

Tae was about to head back home but changed his mind and turned into the street leading to Tee's residence.

Tee was holding on to the edge of the kitchen counter to keep his balance as he tried to make himself a cup of jasmine tea when his front door buzzed.

He wondered who it was.

Maybe someone to deliver a parcel. But was he expecting a parcel? Tee didn't think so.

Tee slowly walked to the front door, holding on to the sides of his wall to keep his knees steady.

Tee was starting to feel faint and dizzy when he finally managed to open his front door.

Tae caught him just in time before Tee lost consciousness.

Tae quickly scooped him up in his arms and carried him to the bed.

By the time Tae laid him down Tee regained consciousness.

"I was trying to make myself a cup of tea," Tee said weakly.

"Stay right here," Tae said. "I will make it for you."

After a few minutes, Tae came back and set the cup of tea on the bedside table.

Tae sat on the bed and lifted Tee's upper body with one arm and then took the tea cup and held it close to Tee's lips.

Tee bent his head forward a little and took a sip.

"I'm so grateful that you came back," Tee said. "I realized just now how much I needed your help."

"Just my help?" Tae raised an eyebrow at Tee.

"And your company," Tee added.

"Just my help and my company?" Tae raised his eyebrow even higher.

Tee started to blush, after realizing where the conversation was going.

"Were you able to deliver the binder to Pavel?" Tee asked, desperate to change the topic.

"Yes, sir," Tae replied. "Mission accomplished, sir."

"I should call him to let him know that we have a deadline on that," Tee said looking around for his phone.

Tae grabbed Tee's phone before Tee could reach it.

"Give him a break," Tae said. "He has not even had breakfast yet. When I got to his apartment he had just finished taking a shower."

"How do you know that?" Tee asked.

"Because when he opened the door his hair was still wet and he had only a towel wrapped around his waist," Tae replied.

Tee turned his face away from Tae.

"You must have enjoyed the sight," Tee mumbled under his breath.

Tae set the tea cup back on the bedside table and grabbed Tee's face, forcing Tee to look at him.

"I didn't enjoy the sight," Tae said firmly. "But I would enjoy the sight of your bare chest. You still haven't given me the chance to give you that bed bath I was offering you."

"Kiss me first," Tee said boldly, a naughty gleam appearing in his eyes.

"With great pleasure," Tee replied, pushing Tee down to the bed and lowering his face to an expectant Tee.