Chapter 2- The Ball

Tw-none

*Tubbo's pov*

I sighed looking at my reflection, a flowy white blouse tucked into my black dress pants with simple black shoes, with my crown on top of my mope of a hair that hanged over my eyes.

I had gold jewellery on horns just to spice up my boring outfit.

Father said we had to have this ball, in my opinion it was a total waste throwing this ball, since I have no interest in dating right now.

I turned on my heels leaving the room, I didn't want to look at my reflection anymore, I made my way to my garden, it had every kind of flower, with beautiful bees everywhere.

I sighed walking into the room, listening to the buzzing of bees, I walked on the path of the garden, till I decided to sit at a spot near the pond.
It was peaceful, might as well get in some peace and quiet before the ball starts am I right?

I closed my eyes leaning back just enjoying everything.

*quack!*

I opened my eyes to see a happy Benson  swimming towards me, I smiled and went on my knees to see my pet duck, he waddle his way over to me, rubbing his head on me, I giggle enjoying the company.

The moment was rudely interrupted by loud conversations in the castle, I sighed, I guess the ball is starting...

I walked into the ballroom being hit with loud talking and music. I was alread sick of being here.

As I walked further into the room, random girls would ask to dance but I would just put on a fake smile and politely decline.

I went to get something to drink at one of the tables that were on the side.

I got some punch and when I turned around I bumped into someone getting punch on both of us staining my white blouse.

"Oh my god, I am so so sorry!!" They said.

"No no I was the one who bumped into you so need to apologize" I said looking up a him, my jaw drops.

An enderman about 6'6 tall, his left side was a beautiful purply black color that looks like the night sky and the other side looked white as snow, he was wearing a black vest with a white under shirt, with a purple tie, his eyes were so beautiful that I got lost in them, his hair was in a linear plait braid.

I guess I was staring at him for awhile since he snapped his fingers to get my attention.

"You good? You've been staring for awhile" He said rubbing the back of his neck, a purple blush came to his face.

"Oh- uh yeah Im good sorry" I said, I felt my face get hot from embarrassment, and looked down at my feet only to realize my stain soaked shirt.

I huff.

"Great now I have to change" I muttered

"Wha-"

"Nothing, Im going to go" I said pushing past him and made my way upstairs to get changed without realizing that someone was behind me.
———————————————————
517 words

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope the story is good so far!