Chapter 3- A dance

Tw- brief mention of alcohol and cigarettes.

*Tubbo's pov*

I closed my door and went to my closet to change.

I put on a green blouse and some new dress pants, I looked into the mirror and straightened my outfit.

I turned on my heels and headed towards the door, I opened it and was meet with a chest, I looked up to see it was the same guys from earlier.

"Are you stalking me now or something?" I said laughing a bit.

He just turned away flustered.

"U-um no but can I have a towel to dry my vest?" He asked politely, I nodded and went to receive a towel.

I went and got him a towel and gave it to him, he whipped off his vest, at least it was black so it didn't stain like my blouse.

He handed me the towel and I put it in the hamper in the bathroom.

"You know I didn't catch your name" I said sitting on my bed patting the spot next to me.

"It's Ranboo and I clearly don't have to ask yours" He said with a little laugh sitting next to me.

His laugh made me smile, something about it was just so contagious.

We talked for a little bit just to get to know each other.

"I know a great spot to see the stars" I said out of the blue.

"Well I would love to see that" He said with a smile, I smile back.

I grabbed his hand pulled him up, and basically dragged him to our destination, it was a giant balcony that looked out towards the Kingdom.

The view was beautiful when we got there.

Ranboo stood there in awe.

"This is beautiful"

It truly was the lights from the village was like a star that shined bright, and the thousands of stars above that shined with the full moon. It was truly a beautiful sight.

I heard slow dance music from the ballroom, it was faint but still loud enough for us to hear.

I bowed with a hand behind my back and the other with my hand out.

"May I have this dance?" I ask looking up at him with a smile.

He smiled and took my hand.

"Of course" He smiled.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and locked our fingers together with the other, him mimicking my actions.

And soon enough we were slow dancing with out a care in the world, it felt like time stopped, like we were dancing on a cloud.

The song came to end with our arms wrapped around each others waist, our foreheads together, staring in each others eyes. God his eyes were pretty, I glace at his lips, they look so soft.

I leaned in our lips barely touching, I just wanted to kiss him, my eyes started to close, him doing the same, we were about to kiss when the balcony door slammed open and the disgusting smell of alcohol and cigarettes filled the air.
-------------------
517 words

I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I hope your liking the story!