SIXTEEN

Bags~ Clairo

"I DON'T WANNA BE FORWARD, I DON'T WANNA CUT CORNERS."

♡ ♡ ♡

Clara was upset.

Sure, she understood why Timothee broke up with her. The media wasn't easy for her to take either. But what she didn't understand is how he just walked away.

Was he feeling everything coming down on him too? Or was he feeling fine, like nothing between them ever happened. The thought of the man she loved forgetting all of the moments they shared together, feeling absolutely nothing after breaking her heart, was not something she ever wanted to feel again.

God forbid her fall in love again, because he was the only one she could imagine sharing her future with.

She wanted, needed, him to stay. She wanted him to tell her that he was just messing around, another fib he would tell her to poke fun. But the sullen girl knew that wasn't going to happen.

Would she ever feel okay again?

♡ ♡ ♡

The phone kept ringing and ringing, over and over. She wouldn't answer, because she liked the way the sound took up the silence. Even in a packed club, the brunette could only hear the ringing in her ears and the sound of the phone on the table. Nothing made sense at the moment.

The brunette took a small glance towards the phone. 19 missed calls. She couldn't be bothered to check who was blowing up her phone.

Looking up, she spotted Tate walking back with a red painting her outfit. Ethan following close behind. The girl took a seat next to her best friend.

"What happened to you?"

Tate picked up some napkins off of the table before replying, "Long story, and I'll elaborate when we get back to the hotel. What's wrong with you?"

Clara hadn't even realized how warn her face was, or how flustered she had gotten after thinking about the events that occurred over the past few days.

"It's nothing. I'm fine." The girl dismissed the looks of question from the table.

"Tate, why do you have a bunch of red stuff on you? Last time I checked, when you left to the bar you weren't as sticky," Becca finally spoke.

The girl in question had been trying to wipe as much of the drink off of her, "I bumped into someone."

"Are you sure it was just someone?"

Tate sent Ethan a look, begging him to not speak anything of what happened while they were gone.

Jim rolled his eyes, "Well I'm getting pretty tired of this place, and from the looks of it, you all aren't feeling too hot right now either. I say we just head back the the hotel now."

Everyone sent looks of agreement before heading out of the club.

But before they left, Clara noticed Tate searching the crowd of people.