EIGHTEEN

Afterglow~ Taylor Swift
"TELL ME THAT I'M ALL YOU WANT, EVEN WHEN I BREAK YOUR HEART."

♡ ♡ ♡

Making her way to the lobby of her hotel, Clara was internally freaking out.

She had only gone a few days without seeing Timothee, so why was she so scared? Maybe it was the fact that their breakup had crushed her in ways she didn't know she could feel.

In all honesty, she more scared than nervous. Clara had no idea what having a soulmate felt like, but being with Timothee was as close as she would ever get. After they broke up, what scared her most was the feeling that her 'soulmate' would find someone else. Someone who wasn't her.

But as she finally walked into the lobby of the hotel, and made eye contact with the person who had invaded her mind the last few days, Clara knew everything would work out.

"Hey-"

"Hi-"

They both spoke at the same time, faces turning a shade of red.

"I missed you."

"Yeah, I missed you too."

In the glow of the quiet hotel lobby, they could both see the tear tracks on each others faces. This breakup (even if not long) had damaged them.

"Look," Timothee was the first to speak, "I'm sorry that I hurt you. I thought that by breaking up with you, the media could finally both leave us alone. I was so wrong. Tell me that you're still mine, please. I realized that the media would get to us either way, together or not. These past few days have made me realize that I'd rather have the paparazzi following us around everywhere, instead of losing you forever. With that being said, though I wish I had chosen a better place to do this, I think there's no better time to ask-"

He began to get down on one knee, pulling a small blue velvet box out of his pocket.

"Marry me?"

♡ ♡ ♡

Girlz Werstling Club

text messages

Bird
Clara?!?!?!
Where did you and timothee go??!?!?!

Violynn Katsopolis
Yeah we woke up, ready to meet you somewhere🤕
But snapmaps said you weren't even in Paris anymore??!?!

That one dude in the corner
Why tf are you in Vegas, bro?

Cool gal supreme
VEGASSSS WEDDING BABYYYYYYY💘💖💫💖💖💘💘💍💍💍💪💪💪

Bird
WHAT
Hey this is Ethan now.
Tyler is currently running around the hotel lobby
Can I speak with Timothee Please?
Because what the actual hell.🤦‍♂️

Cool gal supreme
Sorry🤷‍♀️
Only Mrs. Chalamet can answer the phone at the moment.🥱💍💍💍

♡ ♡ ♡

tchalamet

Liked by Tate

Liked by Tate...Evans, ekat19, and 7,342,800 others
tchalamet took this photo moments after a spontaneous vegas wedding. 🙊

comments disabled

♡ ♡ ♡

clarachalamet

Liked by tchalamet, becca!blake, and 7,645,982 othersclarachalamet we got married?!?!?! I think?!?!?! Idfk🤕‼️💍

clarachalamet we got married?!?!?! I think?!?!?! Idfk🤕‼️💍

comments disabled

♡ ♡ ♡

A/N

Final chapters are coming soon! The final chapter (20) will be published on December 12!

Stay safe!

word count

508