Chapter 5

Third Person's POV

"Hey, you wake up!!!"

"What the fuck!!! Didn't you see I'm sleeping!" The short girl yelled.

"Where going somewhere." The tall girl shake her to wake up.

"Fuck! Just go by yourself." The short girl get the other pillow and cover her ears.

"Gosh! C'mon, we'll have a jogging and talk."

"No!"

"Come on Wifey!" She held the small foot of the other girl and pulled her out of the bed.

'Ahh she's so heavy, how can this small body have this heavy weight! Unbelievable!'

"Yahhhh!!! Leave me alone and go by yourself!"

"No, come on!"

"Arghhh fine!"

The tall girl just smirk because she succeed on this mission. Her mission is to know more about her soon-to-be wife.

"Wear some sporty clothes. I'll wait you outside." After that, the tall girl left the room.

Jennie went out of the bed while tiptoeing on the cold tiles of the apartment. She's so irritated to that girl because her favorite day was now broke. Sunday was her day off, does it mean she's going to spend her whole day on the bed.

"For Jisoos sake it's still 4am gosh!" She then forced her self to go at the bathroom.

After taking a shower Jennie choose a Calvin Klein grey top and a fitting leggings and a pair of a sneakers for jogging.

'What's gotten into her fucking stupid brain to have a jogging with me?'

"Bed, I will miss you." She said to her bed while tapping it.

She went outside and saw Lisa on the couch while her legs was wide open sitting patiently. Lisa's eyes went bigger because of what Jennie's wearing. She find it so revealing for a woman and so hot also, but she would not let this girl wear this.

"Change your clothes." The bangs girl command but the short girl didn't mind it.

"Let's go or else my mind will change unfortunately." She crossed her hands.

"No change."

"You know what? Your such a kill joy! I like this outfit."

"Okay, but if you rape there. I wouldn't mind."

"So what? You care?"

The tall girl just sighed in defeat and she lead the way.

They're now starting to jog not talking to each other. Lisa noticed that some of men or women was staring to Jennie or at her body in short. She's so irritated and sometimes if she caught someone staring to Jennie like she was a meat or a prey, Lisa threw her very scary glared to them.

And the short girl sometimes notice it that made her smiled. She doesn't know why. She just smiled because the other girl was protecting her or because she's cared to her.