My Own World

My name is Char. Well, not exactly. It's actually Charlotte. But Charlotte sounds too...too... preppy; for the lack of a better term. Which I am not. Not now. Not in anyone's little world.

I should maybe start my story from the beginning; when I was three. I was still at the age where my mother would lay out cute, frilly outfits for me. It was the day of my birthday party, and I when I went to change, I refused to wear the dress my mother had laid out for me. I was just kind of (all of a sudden) sick of the outfits. My friends were all waiting downstairs while my mother wrestled me into the apparently dreadful outfit. I tried and tried, but my mother won in the end. I still wasn't happy. It wasn't until my Hello Kitty cake came out that I got an idea. When I recieved my piece, I began 'accidently' smearing it all over the blue and white ruffles of the dress. And knowing little kids, they copied me; smearing cake all over their little kakies and dresses and eachother even.

Later that week, my mom took me shopping. And I got what I wanted to wear.

I'm now fourteen. Fun right? No. Cause my world is nothing like reality. Don't get me wrong; I love my life, but not always the people in it. So mych happens in my lovely little life. I don't even know where to start really. So I'll start on NOW. I'm sitting in Spanish with the world's most oblivious  teacher. He doesn't even notice me literally throwing notes across the room; to my Best Sassy Gay Friend for Life (BSGFFL) Chris. But of course, I don't call him Chris. No, he's Christon. You see, he is Chris and his boyfriend is currently Anton. Together, they make Christon! I never hang out with Anton, however, cause I think he sucks. But no one cares about my opinion. So whatever...

While notes were flying, my note get's intersected by my ARCHNEMISIS Katty Katie; a total prep. Well, as I've mentioned before, I am no prep. She glances at me, then scrawls something on the paper. She tosses it back, and I open it, to find writing in her girly little writing. Nice shorts. Hot Topic or Goodwill? Let me explain. When my father left, my mom was having problems holding onto a job. So, in sixth grade, most of my clothes were from the Goodwill; from like the 90's. Now a days, I will still walk to the end of my street and see if they have anything cool. My next action may seem a little extreme, but Katty Katie and I have a history. So this is not a 'one action' type of response. She's done much worse. So don't worry. All i can say is I hope someone will just have the nerve to shove her little Abercrombie cardigan up her ass. My reply to her? Hot Topic. Thanks for asking, bitch. I really don't like calling people names. Unless it's Katie. She's my archnemisis! What am I supposed to say? Thanks; I love your skirt? No. I threw the note her direction. Her reaction? A simple wave and a smile. Ahhhhh I strongly dislike her. But she was the one who started this years ago.