So it's Friday...

It's Friday, and I'm sitting at the kitchen table; Owen on one side and Justin on my other. School was boring, but I'm going into what's happening now. Cause this is weird...

Van was telling a story, and Justin comes in, trying to correct his every word. And then the fight had began. We are supposed to be enjoying dinner, but instead, we're watching Justin and Van fight; suddenly about everything. BIG Char is just letting it play out. He knows that (since Mom always breaks it up; she's not even here0 this has been building up inside their teen boy bodies. They start by simply throwing some words around, but then pizza starts flying. It wasn't until a piece flys and hits me smack in the face; knocking me off my chair and onto the floor, that BIG Char actually gets involved. He takes two greasy pieces of pizza out of the box and lathers it all over the faces of the arguing boys. That's when they finally sat back down and calmed themselves. We then continued to eat our dinner. And that's something awesome about BIG Char; he doesn't even have to say a word. I can't help but smile at how the boys are gnawing away on their food with their heads bend down.

So nothing heppened in school today; like I said earlier. I tried to pay extra attention to Kelly and Tanner, and, if anything, it looked like Kelly was the distracted one. She is seriously worried, apparently.