| C h a p t e r : t w e n t y - o n e |

Riva's pov

Riva's pov

I'm a married woman now. I have a husband, a father and mother in law and a sweet sister in law. I'm a part of a new family now.

Veer my husband and me, his wife were sitting on the love seat and people were coming and congratulating us for our wedding which happened few hours back. I can't imagine how fast these two weeks even passed. All the wedding functions were hectic but super fun. I enjoyed a lot in the last few days.

"I think I have to take you to a doc or even better a mental asylum." Veer said as he pinched my arm.

"Why did you do that? And why will I have to go a doctor?" I said rubbing the spot where he pinched me.

"Because you are zoning out a lot these days. What do you even think about? I'm sure it's about me." He said while smirking.

"I will happily die rather than thinking of you." I said as I stomped my heels on his foot and went to meet my friends. All the guests have went by now. Only some closed ones our left.

I moved towards karan who was standing in a corner talking to someone on phone in hushed voice. He startled as I kept my hand on his shoulder.

"Why you look so tensed kv?" I call him by his nickname kv a.k.a karan Vohra.

Karan was someone whom I met in the third year of college. He was with me when no one was there for me. He's like a brother to me. I even send him rakhi on rakshabandhan. And he too treats me like a sister only.

"No.. nothing happened. It was just some clients call. And it's your wedding ri. Try to act like a bride yaar." He joked.

"Shut up. I won't force you if you don't want to talk about it now. But just remember that you sis is there for you." I hugged him. He patted my head and then gave a kiss on my forehead.

"Now go before your veer kills me. He's literally passing me death glares." He laughed nervously. I looked towards the stage area and saw veer looking at me only. He was looking angry. When is he not? This guy has thousands mood swings.

I moved back to the stage abd sat beside him. He looked at me and then just went off. Ughh I'm telling you I'm gonna kill Veer Agnihotri one day. I don't care if I become a widow.

Karan's pov

She looked happy today and I want that smile on her everyday. Because she deserves it after all that she had gone through.

I didn't want to tell her about him right now. It's a special day for her and nothing should ruin this day.

"Uncle can I talk to you for a second?" Kabir uncle nodded and then we both went outside as I gestured him that it's important.

"Why do you look so nervous karan?Everything's okay na?" He asked.

"Nothing's okay uncle. He got released few days back. I don't know how but my sources told me that his dad had a hand in it. We already know that how rich and popular they are so they must have used some connections. I just don't know what to do. I didn't tell ri because I don't want her to go through all of this again. It already too her two years to move on. And now this has happened. But I assure you uncle I'm gonna put that piece of shit back in jail and this time for his whole life. I just want you guys to keep riva out of this and just don't let her go out for few days. And put some strict security. We never know what that bastard will do." I said to him.

"I know you will provide ri justice. I have my faith in you baccha but you do take care of yourself. I will see what I can do. He doesn't know kabir Raichand yet. I won't let him come near my ri this time." Kabir uncle said. He looked pretty scary. We both discussed a few things and then went back inside.

Riva's pov

I entered inside my new room. Thanks to sara for no decorations and all. I was already very tired so I just went inside the bathroom and changed my dress after having a shower. I feel very relaxed now. I miss my family a lot but no problem I will meet them tomorrow at my reception. My farewell was pretty emotional for me. But let's not think about that again.

I jumped on the bed and set the ac temp low and got myself under the warm blankets and soo darkness welcomed me.

I felt a arm wrapped around me as I moved my body I came across Veer's face which was super close to mine. I could literally feel his breath on mine. I took his hand off my waist and then went to freshen up.

"If you're done staring then just go and take a shower." I said to him. I was doing my makeup and he was just staring me. He didn't said anything but his ears were red. He just went inside the washroom.

After getting ready we both went downstairs. I took Ayaan Papa's and Sunaina maa's blessings and greeted them. Veer did the same.

"Beta you have to cook a sweet dish today. It's a ritual. I hope you don't mind." Maa said to me.

"No problem maa. I will make whole wheat chocolate chip skillet cookies. You all just sit here." I stood and went to kitchen.

I took out all the ingredients to make the halwa expect for the wheat flour. which I couldn't find.

I opened the upper cabinet to take out the box but I could reach till there. Just then veer entered. He took out a water bottle from fridge and was about to go back when I called him.

"Can you give the jar of flour from the upper cabinet?" I asked him politely. Because I wanted him to do it and not throw a sarcastic reply.

Without a word he came next to me open the top cabinet to get it. Veer raised his hands to remove it but as he bought it near the edge, it turned upside down. The lid fell down somewhere and the container fell on his head. He was covered in flour.

I just stared at him wide-eyed before bursting into fits of laughter. I was laughing so hard that my eyes started watering. Veer removed the container and was fuming with anger.

He took some flour in his hand from his head and threw it on me covering my face with flour. I was too shocked to react but he started laughing, like a maniac.

I narrowed my eyes at him and took a glass of water that was on the counter and threw the water on his face.

"YOU CALLED FOR A WAR." He said before throwing something onto me. We continued throwing things at each other until there was nothing left on the counter.

We both laughed like idiots. Both of us were covered in food, both raw and cooked. He looked funny in his new dress.

"What the hell is wrong with you two? Get out of my kitchen right now." Maa said as she entered inside the kitchen and looked at both of us.

"Maa he started this." I said innocently.

"You liar. You did this all." Veer said pointing his fingers at me.

"Stop this. Just go back to your room and clean up yourself. I'm literally living with toddlers." We both went back to the room to clean ourselves up.

Great start for the first day of marriage.

☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆

Please vote and comment guys it keeps me motivated 🥺❤️.

Next update-: Tuesday.

How are you all doing?

I hope you all liked it.