Chapter 3- The Party.

a/n- this is my second damn time writing this part, first one deleted and i couldnt get it back. rip.

I decided to wear a black halter neck dress, that came down to mid-thigh. Then, I tied my hair in two messy dutch braids, and put on a little makup to finish the look. I then put on my white chunky trainers, they were too comfy not to wear. I was unsure on how long it would take for the others to get dressed, so I watched Gilmore Girls to kill some time. After a while, there  was a knock at my bedroom door. I opened it to find JJ, who looked dreadful. He looked to have a black eye, and bruises all over his body.
'What the hell happened?' I blurted out.
'Kooks happened. Olivia, please help me, this hurts like hell, and Kie refused to, she said I deserved it.'
I nodded my head and took his hand to lead him into the kitchen. There was a chair in the corner that I told him to sit on. I grabbed an ice pack from the freezer, and wrapped it in a towel. JJ budged up in his seat so we could both fit, and I could get a better look at his face. He was beautiful, even when bruised up, and in pain. He looked away from me so I could get a better look at his black eye, and I started patting it gently with the ice. 'Thank you.' he mumbled. I smiled and continued treating all of his wounds. As I was adding anticeptic cream to the edge of his lower lip, he turned his head to face me. Our faces were just inches apart, and I was practically sitting on JJs knee. I dropped the bottle I was holding. I wanted to pick it up, but somethig was telling me not to move. At that moment, John B entered the kitchen and took in the scene. 'Living room. Now.'
I looked at JJ, who looked slightly worried, and we both made our way to the living room, where Kie and Pope were already waiting for us.
'John B, it wasn't what-' I began, but John B pushed me back so I was sitting inbetween Kie and Pope.
'New rule guys. No Pogue on Pogue macking rule.' He glared at JJ. We all nodded, and then Kie squeezed my hand, and seemed excited for some reason. As we made our way outside towards John B's campervan, she whispered, 'So JJ huh?' I blushed and looked down, telling her it was not what JB thought it was. She winked at me, and got into the van.
We were all laughing and joking around, and I realised that I finally felt like myself again, for the first time in a year. JB pulled up at Sarah Camerons house. It was huge, and right next to the beach. The music was really loud, and there were loads of people.
'I doubt Olivia will, but lets try not to get too hammered tonight!' John B shouted. I was quite offended actually, but I did know that I would prefer a lemonade to a beer.
As we made our way into the party, I felt all eyes on me, which made me really uncomfortable. JJ came up behind me, comforting me, and then whispered 'You're the new girl Liv. Thats all. Just go with it.' I smiled at him as we made our way to the drinks. I had a water, while everyone else had a beer. JB did predict right haha! The group seemed to disperse, and I was left by myself next to the drinks table. A couple guys approached me, but I shut them down instantly, they seemed sweet, but I didn't want a relationship right now. I could feel a headache coming on, so made the decision to go for a 10 minute walk by the beach to make myself feel better. I left the party, I couldn't find anyone to let them know that I had left, but I wouldn't be gone long, so I figured they wouldn't even notice.
I left the house, and began walking. I heard a group of people that left at a similar time to me, they seemed to be approaching me, so I walked faster away from them. I looked back to find that there were 5 males, all wearing masks, walking at me, double the speed I was traveling at. Before I had time to start running, One had grabbled my wrist, and my head was in a black bag. I tried to scream, but heard a gunshot, followed by a sharp pain to my lower ribs.
'She's a fighter, isn't she?' 'We have the prettiest girl on the island' 'I wonder how much her family will pay to get her back.'
They were disgustiing. I fully regretted not telling my friends that I had left. I tried to make a run for it, but felt my body being lifted from the floor, and slung over someones shoulder. Then, my hands were tied together, followed by my feet. This was it. I was gonna die.

JJ's POV

I couldn't find Olivia anywhere. I had looked for the past 20 minutes after realising that she was no longer by the drinks. I heard a scream, followed by gunshot from outside. I dreaded the thought that it could be Olivia, but I ran outside. I could see a group of people by the sea, they seemed to be holding something, someone. They were tieing them up. There were 5 of them, I couldn't see their faces from here. I grabbed my gun and loaded it. Then I began down the beach to stop whatever was going on. I was hoping and praying that they weren't holding Olivia.

a/n- make sure ur following my tiktok @povsash !! <3