Chapter XIV

Yeji POV

HWNG MNBN University

As soon as GD oppa finished his speech I walked holding my favorite book to the courtyard to chill because I'll wait for Yuna to finish her club. Every Friday is  club day and my chill day too. I climb at my favorite tree here in courtyard and start reading  the "The Little Prince" book. I hear footsteps from the entrance and I saw Ryujin walking to the tree I climbed. She sit under the tree and read also book. She's beautiful when reading. Cute. I continue reading book and I found peace in this courtyard and with Ryujin. 

After a few minutes I hear giggles at the entrance courtyard. I ignore it and I notice a cat beside me looking at me. 

I was surprised when  I hear moans and grunts on the other side of courtyard that I accidentally hit the cat with my hand and the cat fall but luckily the tree is not that high. I lost my balance and fall at the ground following the cat.

I fall at Ryujin. I mean I literally fall on top of her. I cover her mouth giving her signal to hush.

"What's that?" a girl voice asked.

"It's nothing babe." someone's familiar voice said. 

What the hell. I know Its fucking Beomgyu cheating at Ryujin again.

I looked  at Ryujin and hold her. She want to push me but I don't let her.

I pity at her. Beomgyu is just playing her.

"Let's go. What if someone see us here." said the girl .

The footstep are disappearing and I guess they left.

I let go of her and offer her to stand up but she pushed my hand away and stand on her own.

"What the hell are you at the tree!" she shouted.

I just look at her and shrugged.

"Your boyfriend is cheating on you." I said still looking at her.

" You talking nonsense Yeji-ssi. You want to ruin us right? To get back at Beomgyu?" she said pointing at me

" I - . Okay. Whatever. " I said and walked out the courtyard. 

"Meow"

The cat follows me and I just ignore it. 

I dialed Yuna's number and she answer immediately.

"Hey sis ! I just finished practicing . I'll wait for you." Yuna said and she dropped the call. She don't let me talk back at her. 

I'm at the parking lot with my glasses on waiting for Yuna. Lisa and Jisoo unnie walked to me as they saw me leaning on my motorcycle.

"You free later?" unnie asked me while patting my head.

"Nah. Why unnie?" I wanted to go home as soon as possible and sleep.

"Appa called that your sisters from Japan is coming here. We should bring them to your hideout." Lisa unnie said while showing her phone with dad's number.

Ah shit. I remembered my Nana Chan is coming here.

"I saw some hot girls at the gate."

"Angels are stopping at gate."

"I think they foreigner, I can't understand them."

Some students are running to the entrance of the school and I know who are they talking.

" Unnie you staying here?" I asked while hopping to my motorcycle.

"I'm still waiting for Rosé and the gang." unnie said.