Main Character profiles

Rosey- student
Personality- she is shy,awkward but very sweet. Gets confused a lot but tries her best at everything. Very into technology.
Backstory- Her parents always wanted to put her in the space academy when she was young to help her make friends as she didn't have a lot of friends.
Colour space guardian outfit= orange

Echo- student
Personality- Nice but doesn't like to socialise. Also he can speak Russian. In Echo's spare time they like to do witchcraft and doesn't like men.
Backstory- Parents don't support Echo from going to the Academy but he goes anyway and doesn't speak to his parents for over a week.
Colour space guardian outfit= black

Archer- student
Personality- He is a bully to everyone. Likes to play music (musician) also likes to play football. Hates everyone around him but seems like space.
Backstory- He is an orphan and he feels alone in the world until he finds his older brother who is a professor at the space academy along with his boyfriend. Older brother and his boyfriend has taken care of him when they reunited.
Colour of space guardian outfit= Maroon

Katie- student
Personality- Very confident person and likes to make friends a lot but she feels like she never fit it around everyone. Likes to train a lot.
Backstory- Her father forced her to go the space academy even though she never wanted to go but as always she had to listen to her father.
Colour space guardian outfit= purple and sage green.

Danny- student
Personality- does things by the rules sometimes. Very sweet once people get to know him and talks a lot sometimes.
Backstory- His family was captured by Lord vex at a very young age. Went to the academy to find out what has happened to them.
Colour of space guardian= dark green