Chapter 7- Lord vex attacked

Previously on the space guardians...
A hologram came up on the screen and there he was... lord vex
"Hello guardians!"

Everyone just stood there in shock, lord vex was there and he was looking at them with his beady eyes even though it was a hologram they were still scared of him. "Ah... so these are the guardians I've heard so much about... pathetic bunch of teens.." he said as he laughed so wickedly. Agent g just glared at lord vex "they are not pathetic vex, your the only one that is pathetic!" She spat at lord vex.

Lord vex's smile faded and his anger boiled inside him. "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME!!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs which made everyone flinch but soon his anger went down and laughter erupted. "We will defeat you!" Shouted Danny holding his fist in the air. Lord vex turned to him saying "ah... Danny I enjoyed capturing your parents after they betrayed me they deserve what they got" Danny look horrified... what? His parents use to work for him... no it can't be true.. "what didn't your parents tell you no of course they didn't.. they were too weak to"lord vex spat at Danny. Danny was going to say something but then again lord vex turned to see echo, his eyes light up and smiles like a maniac.

"Ah... the one with the power... you have potential in my empire.." he said. Echo looked at him confused "special power? What was he on about?" He thought. Agent g interrupted saying "stop with those lies!" Lord vex pretended to look shocked and hurt "me lie? Why I am only telling the truth" he laughs. "I have special p-powers?" Echo asked scared and agent g looked at echo and said "we will discuss this later"

Archer stepped forward saying "what do you want for us?" Lord vex looked at archer with disgust "why I want you DESTROYED! Ami fire the blasters!" He shouted. All of a sudden they heard blast hitting there ship back and fourth. "Enjoy guardians" lord vex said as he hologram version of himself was gone but they was still blasting their spaceship thou.

"What are weee going to do!!!" Shouted Katie. "We have to fire back at them!" Shouted agent g and she spoke again "H fire back!" Everyone looked confused on who the heck H is but now wasn't the good time for questions. "I'm afraid now I can't agent g since lord vex has blasted the guns and everything else has malfunctioned we need to repair them and then we can fire" H said as agent g just layer her head down to look a the floor and muttered "dang it!" Putting her fist down on the controllers.

Everyone looked at agent g concerned, what was they going to do? "Alright, I need someone to go to the tech room to get the blasters back online NOW!!" Shouted agent g looking at everyone but there was someone missing rosey. "Where is rosey?" Asked agent g. Soon you hear rosey shouting back in the hallway "I'm on it!" Danny laughed a bit but then shut up when he got the death glare from everyone else. "So what are we going to do?" Asked archer. Agent g shrugs saying "well we have to wait for rosey to get things back online" everyone just groans... I guess it's all up to rosey now.

Back with rosey going to the tech room...

Rushing to the tech room "alright everyone is depending on you rosey you got it!" She said to herself. Running so fast like a lion then suddenly she spaceship rocked again, accidentally rosey fell on the floor but she got back up and still was running to save everyone.

Finally she got to the tech room as the door opened automatically and she slipped in quickly. Looking around seeing all these buttons, this was just pressure! "Alight I've got to find where I can activate the blaster" still looking around for them. She looked at the right back finally she saw it, the label saying "blasters" Soon she was pressing buttons left and right. "Come on work!" Slamming her fist on the control panel then it lit up like it suppose to do. Rosey's eyes gleamed of joy she did! "Guys I did it blasters are on I'm coming back" she said on comms.