-The prophecy-

Author note:

Y/n pov

As I woke up I saw a lump in my bed, I smiled.

Y/n: it's time to wake up, Salem.

She groaned before opening her crimson gems. Her hair was flowing down her back as she woke up.

Salem: uhh.....what time is it?

She then looked at me, a loving smile etched onto her face. I got up before walking to the bathroom.

Y/n: I've got to go to Ozpin's office today and give the report.

I said as she glanced at me seeing my conflicted expression, she wrapped her arms around me.

Salem: go, listen to what he preaches, but make your own evaluation of the situation.

She gave me a quick peck on the lips before heading into the shower.

Salem: you're free to join me~

She said huskily as I smirked before entering the shower.

*small timeskip brought to you by chibi y/n and Salem looking into each other's eyes*

After me and Salem had our shower fun I got dressed and headed to the garage, where I got my bike, I then sped off towards the patch ferry to vale.

_____________________________________________

*A couple of hours later beacon academy*

Y/n pov

When I arrived Summer and Qrow were stood outside of the beacon tower, We entered the lift I stood on Qrow's right as Summer stood in front of us.

Summer: y/n did you know that Tai and Raven are having a baby soon.

Summer asked me as i raised an eyebrow at her.

Y/n: and im only finding out now...

I said as i glared at Qrow who gulped nervously.

Summer: because they didnt want to bother the "poster boy"

Summer retorted as i rolled my eyes in annoyance. Silence followed for a couple of minutes before me and Qrow noticed that Summer had a conflicted look on her face.

Qrow: Sum. Don't. do. it

Qrow warned as Summer turned and looked at him innocently before she swiftly went for the buttons Qrow caught her arm, they started having a grappling battle, I then attempted to hold her from pressing the buttons me and Qrow exerted all our strength, Summer then hit all of the buttons, I and Qrow could feel our souls leave our bodies.

Qrow and y/n: wwwhhhyyy!!

Summer just giggled sheepishly as I and Qrow suffered a mental breakdown.

*a very long time skip brought to you by chibi Summer making Qrow pay cookie tax *

When we finally reached the top the doors opened with summer stepping out first followed by me and a drinking Qrow.

Summer: hi, Prof Oz, sorry we are late but someone pressed all the buttons on the elevator and it wasn't me.

She said sheepishly as I and Qrow both glared at her. Ozpin let out a chuckle at our behaviour.

Ozpin: it's good to see you three, especially you y/n.

He said as I felt a shiver travel down my spine when he said my name, my eyes unconsciously narrowed at him.