-Visiting Qrows and Roses-

Author note: this chapter will be half y/n's pov and the other half will be Salem's pov, hope you enjoy it.

Y/n pov
*Patch, Rose-Branwen house.*

I held Altair in my arms as I approached my brother in all but blood's house.
It was a large house with two floors and an attic. It had one kitchen, two bathrooms, 4 bedrooms and a guest bedroom, it also had a large living room which led into the dining room followed by the kitchen. Outside the front of the house was a large rose garden and a bench, to the side of the house was a large garage which most likely held a couple of motorcycles and a car. On the other side of the house was a training area, equipped with a multi-gym, a punching bag, and large dumbbells as well as a sparing ring, that had a rack of practice weapons. The front door was a large oak door painted black with summers emblem over the knocker in red.
When I reached the front door I knocked three times.

*Knock*
*Knock*
*Knock*

There was some noise inside before the voice of summer bellowed through the house.

Summer: Qrow! Answer the door!

The sound of rapid footsteps led to the door before the sounds of locks opening filled my ears.
He opened the door allowing my nose to breathe in the smell of Cookies.
Qrow looked at me for a few seconds before realizing it was me.

Qrow: y/n! What are you doing here?

He asked as I glanced over both of my shoulders hoping the Mandalorian's hadn't followed me.

Y/n: Qrow, I don't have much time, but may I come in?

Qrow:...uh sure

He replied hesitantly as he thought I was acting strange. He led me into the living room where there was an 80-inch t.v mounted on the wall, they had two sofa's in a V shape in front of the t.v.
Summer finished up her baking and entered the living room. I noticed she looked heavily pregnant.

Summer: oh y/n! It's good to see you!

She said as I smiled tiredly, she then noticed the bundle in my arms.

Summer: what's that?

Her and Qrow were now interested in what I was holding. I sighed before unwrapping the blanket of my sleeping son.
Both of their eyes widened in shock before looking between Altair and myself.

Qrow: i-i-is it yours?

He gasped out as I nodded before Altair's eyes flickered open revealing his sparkling e/c gems, Altair then grabbed my finger before cooing, a smile graced my tired features.

Y/n: I need you to raise Altair.

I said as they both looked at me shocked, before Qrow's face turned angry.

Qrow: you can't just abandon your son!

He shouted angrily as Summer's expression mirrored his.

Y/n: I'm not!.... I'm not I'm being hunted by Mandalorian's, it isn't safe for him to be with me or his mother, I brought him here because you two are the only people I can trust with my son, and I know that Summer's having a baby soon but I hope you accept Altair as part of your family, me and his Mother love him more than life, but we want him to live a happy life, not a life on the run.

I explained as Summer nodded as Qrow looked guilty.

Y/n: there is another reason for me coming here and it has to do with Qrow and Altair.