-The hero's Fall begins-

Author note: let's jump right into the story.

L/n house, Patch
3rd person pov

Y/n woke up to the smell of eggs, bacon, sausages and Pancakes.

Y/n: what time is it?

He asked before seeing his clock saying midday, he groaned before wrapping himself in his covers trying to go back to sleep.

Salem: Y/n lunch is ready....oh

She said upon seeing y/n buried ok in the blanket, she smirked before climbing under them. She went up to his ear.

Salem: if you don't get up now, I'll eat all of your Pancakes

Y/n suddenly pinned her to the bed before leaving a hickey on her neck.

Y/n: those Pancakes are mine, just like you are~

He whispered into Salem's ear causing her to go redder than Summer's cape. He then got off her chuckling to himself, then he ate his breakfast and headed to Beacon as Ozpin called him for a mission.

*Ozpin's office later that day*
Y/n pov

I stood inside of Ozpin's office as he sat behind his desk drinking his coffee. I glared at him slightly before sitting in the chair opposite him.

Y/n: what do you want Ozpin? I'm a busy man.

Ozpin: I have a mission for you

He said as I turned to him before nodding for him to continue.

Ozpin: I need you to go to Haven Academy and check up on the relic of knowledge within the Vault.

I looked at him quizzically as he had Professor Lionheart guarding the vault.

Y/n: why do you need me to go? You already have Leonardo

Ozpin: whilst that is true, he reported that the maiden has been slightly rebellious to her teachings.
Your mission is to go to Haven check the vault and I want you to spy on Lionheart as he has been acting slightly strange and I want you to report his actions to me.

Y/n: fine but after this, I'm taking a break from your missions.

I replied as Ozpin nodded before turning his attention to my hand noticing the ring.

Ozpin: I wasn't aware you were married.

Y/n: it only happened recently.

I replied coolly as a bead of sweat dripped down my forehead.

Y/n: "that was stupid y/n, I should've hidden the ring"

I thought before entering the elevator and leaving Ozpin's Office.
______________________________________________

Ozpin pov

Y/n has left my office as I smirk.

Ozpin: well gentlemen you heard him, I want you to find out who his wife is so we can force him into submission. You know what to do Gar Saxon.

He said as his monitor flashed as a man is seen he had bright blue eyes with short blonde hair, he was holding a helmet with Antenna either side of it, it had a small goggle-like visor, the armour was white with red accents, the armour only holds 2% Beskar that this warriors clan was known for. He bore the sigil of the Mandalorian tribes.