Chapter 5: recovery. The search begins and a new teammate joins the Gremory.

It was a new day as Gingka woke up screaming while having a face of fear before taking in a deep breath and calming down "Gingka what's wrong?!" he turned to see Hikaru and Rias asking together "girls? Wait last night....it was real right?" he asked as the girls had a sad look on their faces before they nodded as Gingka became depressed "father" he mumbled with a tear in his eye which the girls noticed and hugged him "we're sorry Gingka but please understand we just wanted to keep our promise to your father to get you out of the their, please forgive us" they begged before he hugged them "their nothing to forgive, you did the right thing. Thank you girls (they were shocked) not just for saving me but for also staying with me and trying to help me" he said as they smiled and hugged back "thank you Gingka, we just glad to help out" they said after that they got up and had breakfast, after that all of villages and his friends (even Kyoya) came to check on Gingka and gave their sympathy to which made him smile and thanked them before the rest of Rias peerage came over while dragging a tied up Issei who knocked out and Sirzechs and Grayfia "hello Gingka, on behalf of me and the Germory family you have condolences for your father" he said while bowing a little same with Grayfia "thank you, it means a lot really it does" Gingka replied "and as such me and other factions will help you get back L-Drago" Sirzechs said "thank you and as for peace treaty you made with my dad is still works, but I would like so help if you would let me to go to kuoh academy cause L-Drago needs a host to survive but something is not right cause when L-Drago found a host he will stay with him but for some reason he abandoned Issei which I didn't expect cause since he is the red dragon emperor" Gingka told him "it because your power, because your the Galaxy Pegasus and when you taped into that power it forced L-Drago out to find a new host" Grayfia explained to him "that makes sense" Gingka replied "listen Gingka, I may have an offer for you if you want it?" Sirzechs asked "what is it?" he replied "join Rias and peerage as an added alley and they help unlock your sacred gear as well I will be able to inform you if there are any hints to L-Drago" he offered as Gingka smiled "sure but do you mind if I bring a friend with?" Gingka asked "that is not a problem but who?" Sirzechs asked "I'll ask to who will join" Gingka said before both Sirzechs and Grayfia nodded and walked away after that Gingka talked to his friends however: Benkai and Kenta wanted to stay to keep the village safe, Kyoya wanted to find L-drago by himself, Tsubasa felt the same and Hyoma wanted to join but wanted to stay and keep the village safe which left Hikaru "Hikaru what about you do want to-" he was cut off as she hugged him "of course Gingka, beside it means I can repay my debt you for bringing me into this village when no would accept me" she said with a smile on her face as he nodded before hugging back.

(the next day)

Rias's Peerage, her brother, Grayfia Gingka and Hikaru were all pack as Sirzech was able to get both Gingka and Hikaru into Kouh academy as they were on the train while Hikaru talked to the girls as they having a good time, Kiba and Gasper were relaxing while Issei was still out-cold, Grayfia and Sirzechs were talking but Gingka was still mourning his dead father, as he stared out of the window until he felt a hand on his shoulder as he turned to see Rias standing next to him before sitting down right next to him "Rias?" he said "I'm sorry about Ryo, if I never invited Issei then he would still be alive and-" "Issei would still come and my father would still die trying to stop him, it's not your fault Rias so promise that you won't blame yourself, okay" he told as she smile and nodded making him smile "good" he said before looked back out the window as Rias laid her head on his shoulder which made him blush but he just wrapped his arm around her making her smile and blush before she closed her eyes, but the two didn't know that the girls + Issei were jealous. After they made it back to the ORC Sirzechs and Grayfia teleported back to the underworld as Gingka and Hikaru were sorting out their stuff before Gingka heard a knock on the door as he opened it to see Rias and Hikaru in their Pj's "what's wrong girls?" he asked "we were just wondering if you wouldn't mind us cuddling up with you?" she asked as Rias nodded in agreement as Gingka had thought before smiled "sure girls beside we done it before so there's no problem" Gingka said before they Gingka quickly got changed and the three headed to bed as Gingka laid down, Rias and Hikaru were laying beside each other side of him as the got comfortable and fell asleep.

(????)

A storm was raging on as darkness hid a strange but a light bolt showed a silhouette of the person before he started to laugh like a mannic "so is the power, now let's test it" ???? shouted before a dark purple energy was sent towards a giant mountain as the dust was gone, all as it was reduced to peebles "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

(????)

*It your chance to destroy L-drago* ???? said before a red/orange flame burned before it disappeared....

sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to show it as Gingka is still recovering from the last chapter, enjoy.

Word count: 1000