Chapter 8: Galaxy Pegasus meets Infinite Dragon. A girl that wants the Pegasus.

It was a new day and Gingka was blocking attacks from Kiba. while everyone else was watching while Rias and Hikaru were smiling to see Gingka making so much progress with mastering his Sacred Gear. before Gingka stood still as Kiba rushed at him with his blade downwards to be blocked by Gingka using one hand shocking Kiba before Gingka aura appeared and he disappeared as the ORC members tried to see but failed Hikaru on the other hand was smiling while looking up "Kiba" she said getting everyone attention "get ready to taste the ground" she said while looking down and closing her eyes confusing everyone. Before they saw light glow from above, looking up.

"Special Move: STAR BOOSTER ATTACK!"

The Galaxy Pegasus symbol appeared in the sky before Kiba was smashed into the ground before then energy used exploded with a bright blue light everyone but Hikaru shielded their eyes. Once the light faded and dust was gone Gingka could be seen carrying an unconscious Kiba. after getting back to the ORC Kiba was still out but was smiling while Gingka was sitting on the sofa with Hikaru on his lap but only one wing as the other was being brushed by Asia and Irina, while Koneko, Rias, Akeno, Rossweisse and Xenovia were glaring at the three girls while Gingka *it's feel really weird having them brush my wing* he thought as he was trying to enjoy it but felt it was weird to him "anyways since Issei is gone and the Dark Power is gone, L-Drago isn't a prime target, so now we can get Gingka and Hikaru their own home as they can't keep stay here plus I have word from my brother that he going keep some devils searching for L-Drago just make sure it's not a threat to all of us" Rias commented getting everyone attention. "I don't think the host of L-Drago will come out anytime soon" Gingka said confusing everyone "the wielder of L-Drago will only come out when he sees fit" Gingka said as Rias while slightly relieved but still worried *while I 'm glad dragon wielder won't come out soon but that makes me worry. What if they were getting stronger or planning something while we are waiting?* she thought before looking back at Gingka wings getting bruised more by all the girls and Kiba was awake and smiling at this making Rias relax and smile *whoever or whatever L-Drago wielder does I know that Gingka can defeat him and I will stand by his side and protect him with my life. I will not let his bloodline die* she thought to herself.

After the meeting was done, the ORC left to deal with their devil contracts while Hikura and Rias remained and Gingka went out for a walk to get some fresh air and to clear his mind.

(Gingka POV)

I was arriving at the spot where me and Rias first met. Smirking to myself before laying down on the grass, while gazing at the stars was a great way to relax. *The Dark power is gone. My father is avenged. But I know that L-Drago is still out there, the one question on my mind is: why did he help me? L-Drago and the Pegasus house-hold has been enemies since the dawn of time, so. Why did he help me* I thought to myself before looking back at the stars before raising my fist and seeing the glow of the Pegasus mark appear, smiling at this. I moved my arm behind my head again and relaxed. "I hope that this starts the two rivals finally working together" I said to myself before closing my eyes.

"Wouldn't that be the day"

My eyes shot open, as I quickly sat up and turned to see the infinite dragon goddess herself Ophis.