Chapter 3:unexpected added guests. A test to enter Gingka hometown.

Rias woke up the next morning as everyone else got up and made themselves breakfast before getting ready however a Gremory magic circle appeared and her brother Sirzechs and his wife Grayfia.

"Brother, what are you doing here?" Rias asked him "well I heard from Rossweisse that your going to a special town called Koma Village, and a boy that has a sacred gear of a pegasus, so I wanted to take along beside I want know more about this vil...

"Brother, what are you doing here?" Rias asked him "well I heard from Rossweisse that your going to a special town called Koma Village, and a boy that has a sacred gear of a pegasus, so I wanted to take along beside I want know more about this village" he said "alright but no starting trouble because he told me that Koma Village is a peaceful place and doesn't want to start a fight or a war" Rias replied "that is fine" Sirzechs said with a smile before they all left to get on a train out of the town, as they were on the train Rias was smiling as she get to see where Gingka grew up in once they arrived at the train station they exited the train as the left Rias was looking around "Gingka!" she called out "what are you yelling for?" everyone turned around and saw Gingka was leaning against a tree, once the girls (minus Rias and Grayfia) were blushing *he's so handsome* they thought while Rias smiled "hi Gingka" she said "hiya sorry if I worried you but I was kinda got comfortable that I almost fell asleep again" Gingka replied "not problem, but this my Peerage: Issei, Asia, Koneko, Gasper, Irina, Ravel, Rossweisse, Kiba and Xenovia. Along with my brother Sirzechs and his wife Grayfia" Rias introduced everyone to Gingka. Nice to meet you all, my name is Gingka Hagane, so I guess you're all here to see the special event that's gonna happen tomorrow night? (everyone nodded) then follow me" Gingka said before walking away with everyone following him while doing so Gingka looked to the right and smirked which Rias noticed but decided not to ask.

After 25 minutes of walking up and down hills until they stop "let's take a minute to rest" Gingka said before sitting down "thanks'' Asia and Gasper said before falling to their butts on the ground "so how much longer is it before we get there?" Xenovia asked "not too far" Gingka said before everyone heard bushings move as they got up and ready for a fight but Gingka just smile "you can come out now hyoma" Gingka called out before someone walked out "nice to see you still on guard" hyoma said before walking out into the open.

"Gingka, you know him?" Koneko asked "of courses my childhood friend" Gingka replied shocking them "it's true we've been friends since kids, so we basically know each other by heart" Hyoma rescued this after that everyone got their strength back t...

"Gingka, you know him?" Koneko asked "of courses my childhood friend" Gingka replied shocking them "it's true we've been friends since kids, so we basically know each other by heart" Hyoma rescued this after that everyone got their strength back they continued on their way until the made it to a rocky area "come man, I starting to think you live in rocks" Issei complained "Issei shut up" Rias replied before she noticed Gingka and Hyoma stopped "sorry about him, he needs to understand when keep his mouth shut and-" "oh, he's the reason we've stopped" Hyoma said interrupting her "gingka?" Rias said "Rias I told that only people who live in Koma Village can come and go where they want, but outsiders need to prove themselves, it alway been like that" Gingka explained "so what do we need to do?" Sirzechs asked "it's simple, Rias Peerage and only her peerage can fight Hyoma and try to earn the right to come in Koma Village" Gingka explained "that easy, let's dogpile this guy" Issei said before rushing at him with his Boosted gear summoned out but Hyoma simple smack him away as he landed back at everyone else before they looked up and shocked to see Hyoma sacred gear.