Chapter 9: invasion / challenge?

Trees falling and being sliced through in a green flash, before the flash stopped and the glow was gone as the sun beamed down showing a silhouette of a person "all I need to do I get that Pegasus here and prove the my house-hold could have easily taken care of L-Drago and Run Koma Village better" ??? said with pride before the glow returned and the figure vanished from sight.

Meanwhile Gingka could be seen training with Hikura, Kiba, Koneko and Xenovia and he was holding his own really well. As both knights were to upper slash as Gingka dodged to the side and saw water shurikens coming at him. His aura appeared as he smashed through them and gave a Hikaru a nice pet on the head making her blush as she enjoyed the feeling of being petted as the girls were Jealous. Koneko rushed and tried to land a hit but Gingka dodged and the attack hit Hikaru in the stomach instead, after a breath Hikaru was rightly pissed and put Koneko in a water bubble before she kicked it away meanwhile Gingka's fist rammed into Kiba Stomach before ducking then spin kicking Xenovia in the face sending her through trees. "Sorry Xenovia!" He called out before Koneko appeared behind him and restrained him while Hikura rushed towards him with water clones, releasing some of his power he managed to break free of Koneko grip and then disappeared as Hikura stopped as well as her clones. As they were trying to find him before.

"Special Move: STAR BOOSTER ATTACK!"

The Pegasus symbol appeared in the sky before the two were struck with Gingka's most powerful attack; they could move away in time as they took the attack point blank to the face. Smoke appeared for the attack hitting, Rias and Akeno watched from the sidelines while Kiba and Xenovia were sitting up right (barely) as the smoke cleared and saw that Hikura and Koneko were both out cold, with Gingka carrying them. Koneko over his shoulder with the help of his wings to keep in place and Hikura in his arms. Rias, Akeno Rossweisse, Asia and Irina walked over as Gingka gently placed the girls down with Asia quickly healing them.

When everyone was back to full strength. Hikura and Gingka felt something heading towards them as they dodged it, while putting their guard up and so did everyone else as they saw it was a green energy arrow. With a note on it. As Gingka grabbed it the energy was gone, leaving the note only. "Who could have sent us to attack us?" Asia questioned "however it was, they are picking a fight with us" Rias commented "no, they are picking a fight with me" Gingka said as everyone looked at him "what makes you say that Senpai?" Koneko asked

"Pegasus, you and your clan are nothing more but weaklings. Do not deserve to lead Koma Village as you believe that you are better fighters but if we face Lightning L-Drago we would have won. Come and face me at the waste land near the construction site, there we fight at full strength which I will prove that my clan should have lead Koma Village"

Gingka read while the ORC was confused, Hikaru was pissed on the other hand "How DARE THEY?!" everyone turned to her "THEY THINK 'THEY' COULD HAVE BEATEN L-DRAGO?! AND THAT THEY SHOULD HAVE LEAD THE VILLAGE?! THE PEGASUS CLAN ANCESTORS FOUNDED THE VILLAGE AND GAVE A HOME FOR THOSE WITHOUT ONE!" Hikaru shouted at the top of lungs, rage leaving her. When she was done. She took some breaths in and out to calm down "so what are you going to do Gingka?" Rossweisse questioned "I going" he answered with a determined look on his face "whoever they are then they might be threat to Koma Village, I not risking all those people for no reason" Gingka said "agreed, come on we come too just to make sure that this isn't a trap" Rias said as everyone agreed before Rossweisse opened a portal and everyone entered.

 She took some breaths in and out to calm down "so what are you going to do Gingka?" Rossweisse questioned "I going" he answered with a determined look on his face "whoever they are then they might be threat to Koma Village, I not risking all thos...