Chapter 7: dragon and Pegasus combined. Two girls start the harem.

It was a new day and Gingka woke up to see Rias and Hikura sleeping, as he quietly got up and got dressed before walking out, when went to the ORC kitchen, he then made himself some food. When he was done he sat in the main room before taking a breath. He looked at the clock and saw it was 6:31am. *Rias and others, still asleep so I can do some training* he thought before walking out and going to an isolated area to get some peace, he looked around before taking a breath in and closing his eyes. *I know that Father trusted me to handle L-Drago dark power but whenever no matter what I do I access my Pegasus. It's like there's a piece missing. What is it? What am I missing?* he thought to himself as he tried to tap into his power but only just dropping to his knees "what is it?! What piece am I missing?!" he shouted in anger while slamming his fist into the ground out of pure frustration.

And sadness as he still blamed himself for failing to save his father as Tears started to form "dad. What is the secret? Why can't I be like you?" he said to himself as his tears fell to the ground at that point he felt all his strength leave him making him pass out and laying there on the ground however before he closed his eyes he turned and saw a silhouette of a person.

"To understand that you must listen to the voice of the Pegasus. It craves something from you. You must see feel it to understand it"

??? said as Gingka passed out hearing those words.

(Hikura POV)

I awoke, to see Rias sleeping and Gingka missing. *Gingka...* even though he says he is fine. I know he is frustrated with himself and still mourning his father. *I can't blame him though. That piece of shit pervert took him away all for a stupid HAREM?! I should have killed back when I had the chance!* I thought before getting out of bed and getting dressed, not long after getting dressed Rias woke up "morning Hikura, where Gingka?" she asked "probably getting some peace to himself. I know he is still missing his father" I told her as the guilt appeared on her face "Rias, you know that Gingka doesn't have anger towards you. It's that pervert of pawn you have" I told her as she nodded before getting a serious look which confused me before I saw what she was looking at and it was a note from the pervert.

"Meet me at the garden where we trained for Riser. I challenge all you and if I win, your mind slaves!"

"He's certainly challenging us to a fight?" I asked in frustration "I know but Issei has been acting strange ever since we came from Gingka village" Rias replied as she started to think before gasping which confused me "what is it?" I asked "L-Drago might have come back to him" she told me as my eyes widen *if it's true then we can destroy it and avenge Gingka Father!* I thought before smirking as I looked at Rias, who must have guessed the same thing as I did as she smirked as well.

(timeskip)

After getting her Peerage ready and making a plan we arrived in front of Rias training area and they saw Issei just waiting there for them "so you saw me letter?" he asked with a dark grin but saw that others were smirking as well "that we did. And we know you have L-Drago in you" Rias said "meaning, we get to kill you, destroy L-Drago and avenge Ryo all at once" Hikura said with a smirk, what she didn't know was that Issei was secretly feeding off her anger that she was suppressing along everyone else which they didn't know he stood up and everyone got on guard before he summoned Ddraig but was different.

 And we know you have L-Drago in you" Rias said "meaning, we get to kill you, destroy L-Drago and avenge Ryo all at once" Hikura said with a smirk, what she didn't know was that Issei was secretly feeding off her anger that she was suppressing alo...