Hᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴs ᴜᴘ ɪɴᴊᴜʀᴇᴅ

Please mind this chapter contains spoilers about Draken if your not to far into the anime.

~Mikey~

Y/N's pov:

I was casually sat on my bed laid there waiting for the usual 2 am knock at your door after Mikey is with his Gang. This happened often when he was out with them due to usually being in a fight or just a meeting with them all. To my knowledge tonight is just a meeting.

I heard a knock at my door "Speak of the devil.." I said getting up and unlocking the door for him. As soon as he walked in it was clear it wasn't just a meeting, his eye was clearly black. It was hardly ever he was injured but tonight obviously he is wasn't too lucky. "Hello N/N! The meeting over ran a little, nothing to worry about!"

He clearly didn't want to talk about it, not because he was embarrassed but more because he doesn't want to get me caught up in the gang incase anything ever goes wrong. "Sit down, I'll go get you something cold to put on your eye" I say heading to the kitchen and grabbing some frozen peas and handed them to him. "You should be more careful" I say sighing trying not to show my concern to much. "I know, it won't happen again."he said casually

I smiled pressing a quick kiss against his forehead and hugging him which he returned. It felt nice having him in my arms, just knowing he's safe at the moment was reassuring.

~Draken~

His POV:

I stood outside their door my head bleeding a little nothing major, though probably will cause a headache in the morning..

Knowing Y/N though their already worried sick and ready to scold me for being late home. I opened the door to see a worried but also clearly relieved Y/N, they've been somewhat nervous about me going out after the incident with the knife. The scolding I got for that.. Its nice to know they care for me.

"Your head.. What even happened?" u heard them say their voice laced with concern. "Nothing to major just a little scuffle" is all I could give with a shrug to which a got a glare from Y/N back. "You should be more careful! Imagine if it was a worse injury and it got a infected."

After a few minutes of them lecturing me and treating me I ended up with them laid in my chest asleep on the couch watching a movie

"Love you Y/N.."

~Takemichi~

Y/N'S POV:

He turned up hurt again "Honestly I don't know why you haven't tried getting Mikey to teach you to fight..." I say "That way you won't come home looking like this" I continued as a bandaged and cleaned his wounds

I got no response from his about getting trained to stay safe but I knew he was thinking about it. He'd never ask for the help even if he needed it. "Y/N ill think about it! I can't give up just yet anyway.." he persisted. Guess there's no changing his mind at this point. I pulled him into a hug "Be safer please... I don't want to lose you especially not to something like this okay... Just be more weary.."

"I will" he said smiling

~Mitsuya~

His POV:

Y/N was off on a rant about how I should be more careful about getting hurt for theirs and my sisters sake. "Honestly, it's horrible seeing you like this you need to start being more careful about these things yours still only young!" they said "You should go and check on your sisters soon I'm sure they'll be worried sick about you.."

I smiled at them care and gave their a kiss on her cheek "N/N you worry to much, I'm fine aren't I?". They gave a small sigh and nodded in agreement and looked at me "I guess that right.. But I still stand by what I said be careful.." they say still clearly still worried

"Look how about I make it up to you tomorrow, I'll take you on a ride and then we can go to the beach and spend some time together alright?" I say getting a smile and a nod in response.