ᴛʜʀ ᴀғᴛᴇʀᴍᴀᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴛʜʀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘ

~Mikey~

Mikey got alot colder to people than what he was, the mistakes he made came back to haunt him.

He resorted to more fights to take his anger out and more violent acts to keep himself at bay

He misses you alot and tries to call you alot, he also still has you two together as his lock screen (inspired by my ex <3).

When your guys song plays on the radio he sometimes end up in tears.

He lost his smile slightly and the life in his eyes faded alot.

He goes to the place where you first got together and sits and thinks about you.

~Draken~

He became alot more risk filled and cared slightly less for his life.

Still continued to keep you safe no matter weather you wanted him or not.

He cares for Mikey alot too still but Emma tries to comfort the both of you.

He can't look at your pictures or he gets emotional over all the good times the both of you had.

Late night bike rides more often to distract him.

Always there for you if you need him still even if it is as friends.

He gets frustrated thinking about why you both broke up and really wants to fix it.

~Mitsuya~

He became really distanced from people for a while trying to not be hurt.

Still takes you to school when you need it cause he doesn't want bad energy between the two of you.

Planned to make it up to you as soon as he got the chance to

Still buys you flowers

He was still friends with you but couldn't bare to look you in the eyes anymore at all.

He was completely hurt but still protected who he needs too.

Still as gentlemanly as ever to you even if you aren't together he won't move kn forever.

~Takemichi~

Didn't seem to bothered by it but he knew he fucked up big time and Hina kicked off at him for it.

Felt quite alone cause his friends left him behind because of what he did to you.

Hina wouldn't let it go what he did to you and was really annoyed at him

He thought about you a lot after the break up and really wanted you back.

He misses the way you called him after ever gang fight and came over and cuddled.

He hates the way you seem more interested in someone else.

~Kazutora~

He carried on as normal for as long as he could until he couldn't and started to hurt slightly.

He used to run over all his plans with you now he has no girl to do that with

He spends a bit of time watching you to be honest.

He wants to apologise for the break up but really can't bring himself to do it right now.

Is absolutely fine with it if you didn't want to talk to him or that's at least how he'd act infront of you at the time.

~Emma~

She went back to slaving over Draken to get her mind off of you otherwise it was really hurting her

She goes on late night meals like the two of you used to together when you couldn't sleep

Wears your old clothes that you left at hers for comfort

She regrets what she did like hell and just want you back.

She hates thinking about what you AHF before the break up cause it makes her think about what she did wrong

She misses you asking for her advice on what to wear for in a morning and worry about what she thought