Wholesome

“Now with all honesty, Purple” Harry takes another sip from his glass with elf-made wine. “Who was your favourite teacher at Hogwarts?”
“Professor McGonagall, of course!” I answer his question, smiling proudly. 
“What?! What about Professor Barnes? I always thought his classes were the best!” Fred cuts into our conversation. 
“Well I don’t know what Professor Barnes is like but my best teacher Award definitely goes to Remus.”
“Of course, who else would it be with you? I am siding with Purple. McGonagall was the one who taught me most of the things I know right now.”
“I’d definitely agree with Hermione. While classes with Lupin were amazing I have to take my house teacher for this.” Ron proudly claims. 
“Only because you danced with her oh so beautifully.” George comments his brother's words and Hermione and Harry start giggling loudly as Ron’s ears turn a bright red.
“Oh shut up, you said you’d never mention that again!” 
George just calmly sits in his chair, a familiar grin on his lips. A grin I had seen so many times before. Fred’s grin. 
I smile and look at my pretty boyfriend as he laughs with his uncles, probably having heard this story a million times before. 
The fun time is being followed by multiple stories being told to me about their time at school. One of them about a teacher named Umbridge who enforced rules that separated boys and girls in hallways and classes, cancelled Quidditch for that season and basically made Hogwarts a ministerially hell since the Minister of Magic at that time felt threatened by Albus Dumbledore, one of the greatest wizards to ever have lived even if his morals were questionable. 
My favorite is the one where Ron tells us about this one night at the end of a summer break in which he and his twin brothers had ‘borrowed’ their father Arthur’s flying car to fly all the way to Harry’s relatives’ house so they could free him from his bedroom and horrible uncle and aunt that had locked him inside.
Apparently, after the train station had not let them take the Hogwarts Express, Harry and Ron had taken the car, just the two of them so they could pretty much cross the entire country so they could come to Hogwarts but not without crashing into the Whomping Willow and being very late for school that evening, making me smile as I think about my best friend for a moment.

The rest of my time at the Weasleys runs by very fast with loads of time with Fred and his family, countless more stories being told about things that had happened during their own time at Hogwarts, all the unbelievable and crazy things that occured in only seven years and that makes our own school time look rather normal. 

Four days into my stay, Fred and I took two brooms and just raced each other across the fields, the evening sun making his hair look like it was on actual fire as we sat down in a restaurant and spent the entire evening just talking about nothing at all only to sneak back into the house in the middle of the night, trying not to wake anyone up as we snuck up the stairs, suppressing giggles.

He fell asleep very quickly while I just laid there, cuddled up against his chest and looking at his peaceful face that was illuminated by the moon shining in through the window. He looked so calm and serene, without all the seriousness that was usually on his face, even when he was joking with his family all day.

The morning after, both Fred and I try to hide how tired we are when Molly tells us at the breakfast table that today, we will un-gnome the garden and that a few of Fred’s cousins, namely James and Albus Potter, will come to help us with that.
Well, their help consisted more of holding the gnomes by their heads and having them kick each other until one of them was knocked out and could then be used in their ongoing competition on who could throw one of the little creatures the furthest.
While the two younger boys actually have to do the tedious work the muggle way, Fred and I sneak our wands outside and use magic to catapult them way out of the garden and far into the distance.
James quickly threatened to tell Molly because she explicitly told us not to use magic because ‘back in the day’ she and Arthur could perfectly well do it with their own two hands as well.
In reverse, we promised him that he could fly my broom if he kept quiet and even though my broom isn’t the newest model it is one that James had never had the opportunity to use and so he was very quick to agree and Fred and I peacefully continued to have the gnomes do flips mid-air.

But my favorite part about my time here was dinner time, when everyone who was at the house that day sat down together to share food, drinks and stories far into the night.
Everyone was welcome, no matter if it was James and Albus or if it was Hermione and Rose that helped with dinner and they just stayed the night because the wine had just been way too good. 

The best dinner by far though was on the last day before I’d leave for London so I could meet Jungkook and Tae and go back to Korea with them.
That day every single sibling of Georges, their spouses and children were sitting all together at one table. 
William, Molly’s eldest child whom everybody called Bill, and his wife Fleur were living in a small cottage close to the sea where they had raised their kids Victoire, who was now a model in Paris, Dominique, a Slytherin, who graduated with us this year and Louis, a Gryffindor, who was going to graduate with James, Harry’s first son. 
It was nice seeing Charlie again, who had apparated to England for merely a couple of hours, then leaving again, back to Romania. 
Percy and his wife Audrey, their children Molly and Lucy who are both younger than me and Fred arrived with Bill and Fleur and I am not sure which couple made Molly more uncomfortable, though that weird mood settled after a bottle of wine was opened and everybody had food on their plate.
Teddy Lupin, son of Nymphadora Tonks and Remus Lupin, was the one to round up the group. He once in a while visited Harry or the Weasleys, who had helped raise him seeing as his own parents so tragically died. He was bearing a surprise for everyone but Victoire apparently. The both of them had dated on and off during their time at Hogwarts and even a little after but both of them knew something didn’t click. Only about a year ago both of them figured out why. Victoire, who at that time came out as a lesbian helped her now best friend figuring out his own identity which he now proudly brought upon his family.
They are genderfluid with a preference for boys.
The most surprising thing though was everyone's reaction. I had never seen such a big group of grownups react so well to somebody coming out to them. The first person to actually react was Ginny who high fived him on the preference for boys and then asked them for their pronouns.
As I said. This family is what I at some point aspire to have. Love and Laughter all around.