Under the table - Rafe cameron

After being at the beach all day, you and your boyfriend rafe Cameron decided to go get some food. You went to a small little corner restaurant on figure 8 and sat down in a little cosy booth table.

You wanted to tease rafe so you put your hand under the table and rested your hand on his thigh, he shifted a bit so you moved your hand up closer and sat it right on his hardening dick, his whispered through gritted teeth " Y/N what the fuck are you doing " and you reply with a smirk on your face " just want to feel you baby "

You knew Rafe couldn't resist you so you started palming him through his shorts and heard him groan quietly. Since no one could see you, you pulled his length out of his shorts and started stroking him up and down.

He threw his head back in pleasure and said " faster baby, please " you did as he wished and saw him harden even more which you didn't think was possible.

You could feel him slightly bucking in your hand and you knew he was close, and just as he was about to cum the waitress came over and asked us what we wanted to eat, after ordering Rafe let out a bit of a growl and grumpily said " you better finish what you started baby "

You smirked and said " of course baby " He was still hard so you started pumping him again slowly, you didn't expect him to start rubbing you through your thin shorts, you let out a moaned and started stroking him faster.

Because of that rafe stuck his hand fully in your shorts and started tracing circles around your clit, he then shoved a finger in you releasing a shock of pleasure in you. You knew you were both about to cum when both of your breathing started to get heavier.

" mm rafe " hearing you say him name he released hot spurts of cum onto you hand which made you unravel your orgasm. You bucked on his fingers and came all over them .

You were a hot, sweaty mess at this point but Rafe just calmly said with a smile on his face " you ready to eat baby ? " You nodded sweetly knowing you were gonna get fucked hard tonight.