phone sex - jj maybank

Lying on the bed you felt angry, JJ hadn't been giving you any attention all day which made it worse because you had been horny all day.

He was out with John in the store right now but you chose not to come because of how you were feeling. Since he hadn't been looking, touching or even noticing you all day, you thought you could have a bit of fun.

You changed into some lacy black lingerie and facetimed JJ, he picked up and held his eyes open in shock at seeing your body on the camera.

You could tell he was in the van on his way back with John B so this was the perfect opportunity. You faced the camera towards your face and bit your lip, JJ let out a small groan and shuffled around in his seat.

He whispered so only you could hear " Y/N what the fuck are you doing " You just innocently shrugged and said " I want you right now " hearing this JJ let out a small moan a bit too loudly as John B questioned " You good bro ? " JJ just nodded his head.

You turned the camera towards your panties and and slid your hand in, you let out a small moan knowing JJ was getting hard.

" Y/N stop it otherwise when I get home I'm gonna ruin you " at this point John B could hear everything and shouted " guys if your gonna do this in the van then at least be quiet ! " You and JJ chuckled.

You started massaging your finger over your swollen clit and rubbed slowly, JJ smirked and whispered " put two fingers in princess " You did as he asked and slipped two fingers in your wet hole.

Just listening to JJ's voice was enough to make you extremely wet so you were now moaning loudly. " faster " JJ demanded and of course you abided. " your so good for me princess, wait on that bed for me i'll be home soon " You felt excited for what was about to happen.

Like JJ said, he was home. You heard the door slam open and footsteps rushing to your room in the chateau, JJ burst through the door and smirked before climbing on the bed and saying " that was a naughty thing you did with me back there, look what you did to me princess " He pulls down his pants and shows you his massive dick.

You sit up innocently on the bed and tell JJ to stand up, as he does so, you circle your tongue around his tip tasting all the pre cum. He groans loudly and manages to say " mmm your doing so good baby "

You then take his full length and shove it down your throat, gagging slightly you bob your head up and down. JJ grabs a fistful of your hair and starts to hollow out your cheeks with his dick, " yes just like that baby " JJ moans out, and you hum contently in response before taking him out of your mouth.

You seductively whisper " JJ I want you inside of me now " he only climes on top of you and smirks. Without warning JJ rips your lacy panties off and shoves his length inside of you, you let out a scream of pleasure which only makes JJ slam into you faster and harder.

You could feel something building in your lower belly starting to form so you knew you were gonna cum soon. " JJ I'm gonna cum " Hearing you say that, JJ puts his thumb on your clit and rubs while still thrusting into you. You let out a massive moan and cum all over JJ's dick squeezing hard on him which made JJ release hot spurts of cum into you.

With his thrusts getting sloppy, he pulls out and lays beside of you, he then says out of breath " fuck I love you so much " You say I love you back and snuggle up to JJ, you fall asleep in his arms contently.