Cheering Up Owen

Apple Bloom and Starlight look at each other and nodded as they went on over to cheer up the big lard upon seeing how upset he was without his best friend, they each went to the side of his shoulders and patted his back as he lay down on his knees sniffing a bit

Apple Bloom: "there there owen i know what its like to hit a rocky bottom of a relationship between friends but that didn't fully stop me from enjoying life"

Starlight Glimmer: "same with me i lost a friend once and i nearly turn into a evil beyond redemption villain, but with princess twilights help i was able to realize i needed to focus on making new friends but not forget my old ones less if those so call friends were horrible then those are the kind of friends you need to forget about"

Owen: "But noah isn't like that! he a cool bud, a bit snarky true, but not a heartless person considering his relationship with emma, oh how i miss him so and-" Notice something "hey is that a summoner Apple Bloom"

Apple Bloom look down and saw a bit of her Summoner sticking out of her pocket and pull it out of her pocket

Apple Bloom: "uh yeah uh i can summon you if i need help apparently" Owen nodded and eagerly connected to it so apple bloom can call him when shes in trouble

Owen: "this is awesome a summoner might help me make peace with noah again"

Apple Bloom: "look if what you say about noah is true then would he really wanted to hear that instead of trying to live your life to the fullness that your sobbing non stop?"

Owen: "well no but-"

Starlight Glimmer: (interrupted) "no buts look owen as we said before we know what its like to be separated from friendship but making new friends help us and it'll help you, if you really wanted to be reunited with your best friend again then you first need to accept the past, focus on the present, then look forward into the future"

Apple Bloom: "and you can start by reuniting with Dj and Ella once again and then you guys can go and search for your missing friends" Owen cheered up a bit as Apple Bloom gave Owen a address "here this will help you find some of your missing pals"

Owen: "you mean Dj and Ella are at this location" they nodded "woohoo this means it's not too late to start making amends i can make peace with dj and ella oh thank you, you guys really are helping me out and so will i for Noah's sake and i'll make peace with him once we are finally reunited again."

Apple Bloom: "that's the spirit owen now if you excuse us we have to get home pronto to make dinner take care"

Starlight Glimmer: "just remember what we said Owen" they both then enter their car after putting away all their groceries inside and drove off leaving a now more determine Owen behind as he got into his car and drove to the location Apple Bloom gave him to reunite with some lost old friends he hasn't seen in awhile

We cut to Apple Bloom and Starlight Glimmer having finally made it back home they exited the car and took out the food they bought before heading into the house with the food carrying it inside where Silver who was feeling much better was waiting for them on the couch

Silver: "wow took you two long enough, Blaze had to leave but luckily i was feeling better around the time she left, so did you cheered up this keyblade wielder that you discovered" 

Apple Bloom: "yes we did and his name is Owen a summoner like Ella and Dj and he's been grieving over the lost of his best friend, and we convince him to stop worrying over his friends fate"

Starlight Glimmer: "and to make new friends as well plus we gave him an extra push by helping him reunite with some older friends he hasn't seen in a while"

Silver: "that's cool so did you got the ingredients to make spaghettis" Starlight nodded as she headed into the kitchen to prepare for dinner, Silver went on in after her to help her.

As they left Apple Bloom sigh as she went to couch to sit down and look at the summoner having notice it was filled with three spots, one for ella, one for dj, and one for owen, It made her proud for how far she grew when she heard knocking on her door and went to answer it, When she does she was shocked to see who it was

Apple Bloom: "Sweetie Belle?"

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro

Total Drama belongs to Cartoon Network, Teletoon, and Adult Swim

Sonic belongs to SEGA