Overhearing The Truth

Next day of school Starlight was in the hallway still thinking about yesterday, first they found Owen and help him overcome his sadness about being separated from his friends, then sweetie belle and was expecting to be easily forgiven when in reality that is not the case

Starlight Glimmer: "i really do feel bad for sweetie belle as i can totally understand what its like trying to change but not getting accepted for my actions" she sigh a bit "but now i do know that forgiveness sometimes must be earn and not just be forgiven for realizing your mistake and you probably won't ever be forgiven if your actions are that extreme"

She got to her lover to see what she to get before noticing her tape recorder that she bought months ago and decided to take it with her just in case she needs it. After closing her locker Starlight was about to get to her class when she heard a conversation going on in a empty classroom and decided to investigate

Heading to the source Starlight discover it was Scootaloo and Diamond Tiara who were in the classroom and heard they were discussing over Sweetie Belle leaving them and decide to record their conversation hoping she can use it as evidence against them. She hit the record button and made sure the recorder got their voices

Diamond Tiara: "just forget her, we can scheme to kill Apple Bloom without that brat"

Scootaloo: "but she knows our dark scheme of framing apple bloom of being a arson it'll be a matter of time before she goes and blabs about it and in time at all, our plans and power will be taken in a instant!!"

Diamond Tiara: "calm down Scoots even if she did go and tell someone whos gonna believe her its one against two i mean apple bloom tried telling the truth of her innocence but nobody believe her"

Scootaloo: "that was different she had no idea we set her up so she had no way to defend herself from being accused of our crime that we committed gosh kinda lucky we manage to had avoid getting caught placing the lighter in her pocket"

Diamond Tiara: "true, but as i said sweetie belle doesn't have evidence and we still outnumber her besides there's no way she'll have the courage to expose us as it'll lead to her being expose alongside us and we all no how much trouble she'll be with her sister now that she told us about the break up"

Scootaloo nodded remembering that yesterday Sweetie Belle had just inform them that their latest plan had cause both Rarity and Applejack to end their relationship due to the former breaking the latter's sister arm

Scootaloo: "that's also true if Rarity was so swilling to break apple bloom's arm then you can just imagine what she'll do to Sweetie Belle once she finds out she was lying about apple bloom bullying her and trying to kill her when it was the exact opposite" Diamond Tiara nodded "i guess yours right diamond we have little to worry about we can just bully her in case she tries to ruin our lives"

Diamond Tiara: "that's the spirit Scoots i always had a feeling she was gonna snap and leave as she was the most hesitated to kill apple bloom and was trying to get us to hurry and do it before she changed her mind"

Scootaloo: "yeah but come on let's just stop talking about it i'm worry if someone might over hear our conversation"

Diamond Tiara: "oh don't worry nobody has classes here for a while and not everyone comes around this section that often, there's no way someone will expose our lies and schemes at all"

Unaware to them Starlight was around due to her locker being nearby and had just recorded their conversation and was gone by the time both girls had decided to leave their secret hideout

Starlight hid around a corner having ended the recording and look very piss as she now had heard the confirmation that scootaloo and sweetie belle really did frame and betray apple bloom for diamond tiara aka the mastermind behind the plan. But now she had determination as she had evidence to expose those jerks for their actions

Starlight Glimmer: "those 2 won't get away with this i swear in my heart they're going down" she was about to leave when she was stop by Sweetie Belle "huh? why are you here?"

Sweetie Belle: "don't worry i'm not here to stop here" she sigh sadly tears pouring through her cheeks "i'm coming with you to back up your evidence, i don't care if i'm expel and my sister hates me i want to start making amends and that's what i'm starting by helping you with this"

Starlight smile actually believing Sweetie Belle as she can tell the look she was giving that screams she wants to make things right 

Starlight Glimmer: "well come on let expose the truth" Sweetie Belle smile still scare of what going to happen but also felt much better as she knew she was getting what she truly deserve.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro