Chapter 1

Hello there, this my first wattpad story so sorry for any mistakes. I hope you like the story. Here's the first chapter.
------------------------------------------------------
Hannah's POV

"ARGH!!!!" I whine as I look at all the numbers on my laptop screen. "Stop stressing out Hannah, I can already see stress spots poping out onto your forehead." I glare at Tyler "SHUT UP! This not for me to do, your the maths geek sort it out," I exlaim at him. He just laughd and pulls me off of the black leather chair and wraps his arms around my waist and squeezes me. "Let's go upstairs and work on this later," he tells me. I agree and leave my office to get into the elevator.

Suddenly, my back pocket startles me by vibrating. I grab my phone to see 'Adam' on the screen. "Hey bro!" I answer the phone happily. "What's up baby sis," he replies through the phone. "Nothing much, so what you up to?" "Ohh you know the usual, planning my wedding," he replies casualy. I freeze on the spot and then scream, " YOU WHAT!!" Tyler jumped from my side scared form my little outburst. I hear Adam chuckle and say, " you know that girl I've been seeing for so long, well I proposed!"

My jaw droped as i stare at Tyler and tell him the news. He grabs the phone ftom my hand ang yells," CONGRATES BRO IM HAPPY FOR YOU, SO DOES THIS MEAN WE CAN FINALLY MEET HER!!" Adam has never let us meet her before because he thinks we will scare her away.

"Yes," Adam laughs through the phone as Tyler puts it on speaker. "How did she even agree bro, did you like drug her or something so she will agree," i joke through the phone. Tyler laughs at my comment as Adam groan," I HATE YOU HANNAH." I laugh back, "I LOVE YOU TOO BRO!"

We get out of the elevator and sit on our living room couch. We have an enormous house with diffrent thing on each floor and have an elevator access to each floor.

We talk a little more with Adam and then he tells me he has to go but he will text me details about meeting his future wife and her family.

Tyler and me are sat down watching tv when the rest of the gang come exept Lilly. Jett and Joey sit down on the love seat, cuddled up being all lovey dovey whilst, Ryder goes to the kitchen to get a drink of water and then joins us. We all watching tv when the elevator door open.

"MUMMY!!" runs out my baby girl calling me. I grab her and hug her as Lilly laughs as she sets down her thing on the table. "Thanks Lilly," I wink at her and then smile at my baby gitl in my arms. "How was nursery," I ask my 3 year old. "Really, really fun, I painted a picture just like you do," she said, as everyone laughed at her cuteness.

"Daddy!" she giggled as Tyler takes her from me and tickles her. Just to let you know, me and Tyler are not togther. He's my bestfriend. Confusing right? Let me start fron the beginning.

At college, I meet Tyler and his girlfriend Maddie. She was muslim just like me. They both didn't have a family and us 3 became the best of friends, but also family. We finished college together and the meet everyone else and became a gang. We did alot of illigal things and then became the most feared gang in the UK. I became the most feared female leader. After 1 year of the gang starting, Tyler proposed to Maddie. 6 months later they got married and it was the best thing ever. 6 months after that they got pregnant. Everything was going fine untill one day, Maddie went for a scan and they detected something was wrong. Doctor's did test and they told us she will need to have an abortion if she want to survive. She said no and wanted to give birth to thr baby even if she died. We all tried to convince her but she wouldn't listen. So she asked me to adopt her child whilst it was in her womb to make sure no complications happen after she had pasted. Afew months later she wnt into labour and gave birth to a girl. She got to hold her baby girl and madr me promise that Tyler will be her father, in which I agreed to no matter what. She pasted away after those words and we named her baby after her Madiha (Maddie) Tyler Khan.

I smile at both father and daughter as they both play and can't help but thank Maddie for blessing me with a beautiful girl, even if I didn't give birth to her.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and I take it out to see a message from Adam.

From Adam
Tommorow at mum and dad's place for dinner. So be there at 6. Bring my neice and Ty.

I laugh and send back

To Adam
Okay bro, can't wait to see my sis in law

I tell Ty and smile thinking about tommorow.

--------------------------------------------------------
How was that?? Please comment and like, it will be amazing to see your veiws on the story so far.
Nimrah xx